Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddypower short changing winnings

• 13-08-2018 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

In my local paddypower I have been short changed a few times. I dont bet in the shop too often so I wouldnt be a regular.
    But when I do, a certain staff member would usually leave me short by a euro or less, say 50/60/70 cent.
    The first time it happened, I didnt notice until I left the shop, maybe I dropped it?
    But the next time, I won on a horse, and I had the price on the docket and I checked the SP, but he left me short. I said it, and he checks the screen/system and hands me the coins. No apology which I thought was weird, as we can all make mistakes.

But the problem is, it has happened a few times, the exact same story. And also, it happened with another sales assistant in the same shop.
    My friends have noticed it. We believe it cannot just be simple mistakes.
    We guess that they are trying to pocket some nice coinage each shift.

Has this happened to anyone else???
    I mainly stick to online gambling. Cuts out so much hassle with prices and being robbed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Abel Ruiz wrote:
    But the problem is, it has happened a few times, the exact same story. And also, it happened with another sales assistant in the same shop. My friends have noticed it. We believe it cannot just be simple mistakes. We guess that they are trying to pocket some nice coinage each shift.

What's the odds of that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

liam7831 wrote: »
    What's the odds of that ?

7831/1 Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

It's a losing game. He's just getting you out of there quicker

Advertisement