Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantasy Football 2018/19 *30 CASH PRIZES*

• 09-08-2018 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Running A Private League. Looking For a Couple More. €60 Entry. 30 Cash Prizes. Entry & Payouts via Paypal. Will Text/Email Entrants The League Code.

*For Your Information*

(As We Stand)

34 Entries (€2,040)

*30 Cash Prizes*

*Current* Payouts:

PAYOUT At Christmas (After Gameweek 18, 22nd December):

1st: €240
    2nd: €120
    3rd: €80
    4th: €50
    5th: €30

PAYOUT At End Of Season (After Gameweek 38, 19th May 2019):

1st: €240
    2nd: €120
    3rd: €80
    4th: €50
    5th: €30

*AND*

TWENTY Manger Of The Month Cash Prizes:

August- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    September- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    October- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    November- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    December- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    January- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    Febuary- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    March- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    April- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30
    May- 1st:€70, 2nd:€30

The Payouts Will Be Ajusted If More People Go In. But This Is Pretty Much What It Will Be Like ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Have A Whatsapp Group Also

Bit Of Craic! : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skreddy

35 in now and waiting to hear back from 1 or 2... ALL WELCOME : )

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Manager of the month being top points for the month I assume?

Axwell wrote: »
    Manager of the month being top points for the month I assume?

Thats it : ) have a whatsapp group for craic also.. tis good laugh : )

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you thought about the possibility that someone can enter and just change their team every month with the sole aim of just winning manager of the month, and no interest in winning the league, not caring about the cost of transfers means its like wildcarding every month..

Have you thought about the possibility that someone can enter and just change their team every month with the sole aim of just winning manager of the month, and no interest in winning the league, not caring about the cost of transfers means its like wildcarding every month..

Well no.. suppose if thats what they wana do, leave them off, your welcome to try. They can do what they like but theres no garentee they will beat 33 people each month

• Advertisement

Just its something that I have seen a lot of in leagues that offer jerseys etc as prizes for manager of the month. You have a much better chance when every week you are picking the best team based on fixtures alone and not factoring in the cost of transfers like everyone else who will only change a minimal amount of players in a month..

Just its something that I have seen a lot of in leagues that offer jerseys etc as prizes for manager of the month. You have a much better chance when every week you are picking the best team based on fixtures alone and not factoring in the cost of transfers like everyone else who will only change a minimal amount of players in a month..

I get what your saying. Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Can you share credentials for the league? I mean, how many seasons has it been running for? And can you provide proof of this? I feel it's important to ask since you literally just joined Boards(as in all your 5 posts are on this thread) and people are wary of getting scammed.

manual_man wrote: »
    Can you share credentials for the league? I mean, how many seasons has it been running for? And can you provide proof of this? I feel it's important to ask since you literally just joined Boards(as in all your 5 posts are on this thread) and people are wary of getting scammed.

Running 4 Years.. only thought of boards this morning. I joined 3 leagues today meself on boards. Im not sure how ide prove it. If i was gona scam i would do something better than this .. haha ...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Skreddy wrote: »
    Running 4 Years.. only thought of boards this morning. I joined 3 leagues today meself on boards. Im not sure how ide prove it. If i was gona scam i would do something better than this .. haha ...
    You'll probably get a bit of this on here, and it is slightly justified as someone did exactly that just last year. Collected a load of money and then vanished at the end of the season. Nobody knows what the story is.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    You'll probably get a bit of this on here, and it is slightly justified as someone did exactly that just last year. Collected a load of money and then vanished at the end of the season. Nobody knows what the story is.

Ah yeah. Total understand alright. I joinned few leagues here. Got two to join my league also. Sure deadline is tomorrow anyway.. no more collecting and getting people : )

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Not a chance I'd sign up to this its a lot of trust to give some randomer 60 euro . Lads on here run pay leagues but its lads that have been posting years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

For what it’s worth I’ve joined with the agreement that I’ll pay next week once I can get a look at the league. At that stage I’ll be able to see this lads FF history. He’s also added me to a WhatsApp group.
    If it’s a hoax it’s exceptionally elaborate involving about 30 phone numbers and FF teams.

Basically it looks legit

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Green&Red wrote: »
    For what it’s worth I’ve joined with the agreement that I’ll pay next week once I can get a look at the league. At that stage I’ll be able to see this lads FF history. He’s also added me to a WhatsApp group.
    If it’s a hoax it’s exceptionally elaborate involving about 30 phone numbers and FF teams.

Basically it looks legit

It more than likely is legit and if it is Ill probably sign up to it next year. Its just a bit too much of a leap of faith to take this year.

It more than likely is legit and if it is Ill probably sign up to it next year. Its just a bit too much of a leap of faith to take this year.

Yeah no worries pal! Going on boards was just a thought i had yesterday morning to get an extra few as i had a few pull out outs. All The Best

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

Axwell wrote:

points hits would work ? if they had just the one transfer for the gw and made 8 transfers then they would automatically start the week on -28?

Prob wont take anyone after 12pm today anyway. Busy in work and dont want it get messy. Cheers

36 in now : ) €2,160 Pot

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ryano2007

How do I enter?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I would seriously look at changing the weighting of prizes in that. Way too much of the pot going in Monthly prizes imo.

30+ players, €60 entry and the overall winner (may) only get €240... nah.

• Advertisement

Ryano2007 wrote: »
    How do I enter?

PM Me Pal

PARlance wrote: »
    I would seriously look at changing the weighting of prizes in that. Way too much of the pot going in Monthly prizes imo.

30+ players, €60 entry and the overall winner (may) only get €240... nah.

No worries pal

Last Call.... Anyone Else????

Advertisement