Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*** ALL Grinds *** Required & Offered in here!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

I am a UCC Computer Science Graduate (1999; 1H Degree). I have 16 years experience of tutoring and giving Java grinds in a wide variety of UCC & CIT computing courses. I also have 14 years experience as a professional Java programmer.

PM me or call / text (087)2638285.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

economics grinds available. pm me for details

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

I need help with 3ds max.

PM ME

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Heatherod

I am a third year accounting student in cork and am in serious need of grinds, can anyone help me??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 clonmel1

hello, i need help with a PHP web application very soon! if you can help me or knows someone who can please PM me

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭C4Kid

Hi guys,

I'm looking for grinds in mysql and database implementation. If anybody can give grinds on this please drop me a pm.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 1,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭otmmyboy2

Evening all, 3rd year computing student here, looking for a grinds teacher, primarily for java coding.

Never forget, the end goal is zero firearms of any type.

S.I. No. 187/1972 - Firearms (Temporary Custody) Order - Firearms seized

S.I. No. 21/2008 - Firearms (Restricted Firearms and Ammunition) Order 2008 - Firearm types restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 - Firearms banned & grandfathered

S.I. No. 420/2019 - Magazine ban, ammo storage & transport restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2023 - 2023 Firearm Ban (retroactive to 8 years prior)

UCC Students Union and CIT Students union already have grinds lists where they will put student in contact with grinds tutors / lecturers for free.

In fact UCC Students Union have recently gone online with their grinds list and launched the following (free) service to put students in contact with tutors.

http://www.grindscentre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

Im repeating a java programming module in second semester and really want to nail it and get it done is there any facility within the college that will put you in contact with people that do grinds locally?

Contact me via PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 booklova

business accounting student wanted to help with filling a few forms (ROS) at my place

pm

18 years experience giving Java grinds and working as a professional Java programmer with proven results.

Also CIT Lecturer in
    - Java (all levels)
    - Android Development
    - Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, JQuery etc)
    - Web Publsihing (SEO, Usability, Site optimization etc)

email : simon.o.lubhaing@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Hi everyone. I'm in WIT but I'm looking for grinds in Javafx but I've had problems finding any in Waterford and was wondering if there was any in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vivers2209

Looking for biomechanics grinds.

2nd year biomedical engineering

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnnyFM

Looking for grinds / mentoring for Elec Eng in Cork.

Advertisement