Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Sept 18 Calls and Deferred

  • 11-07-2018 10:39am
    #1
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭ Ayechihuahua


    Same as last month guys. If you get a call in July for September start or have deferred your start to September this is the page for you to talk amongst yourselves.

    I'll try to maintain a list as before if you post below or message me to let me know.


Comments



  • Have the September calls started yet?




  • ML515 wrote: »
    Have the September calls started yet?

    No I made this in prep for it. More so for anyone deferred




  • Should we expect September calls for this week? It’s four weeks since the last batch? Am I right?




  • ML515 wrote: »
    Should we expect September calls for this week? It’s four weeks since the last batch? Am I right?

    I thought the calls were every 5 weeks. Could be wrong tho.




  • ML515 wrote: »
    Should we expect September calls for this week? It’s four weeks since the last batch? Am I right?
    Prob next week


  • Advertisement


  • What do you mean by deferred? Can you choose to defer to a later intake?




  • Spike1886 wrote: »
    What do you mean by deferred? Can you choose to defer to a later intake?

    Some people may have not been able to start in August.




  • Just got the call today for september, looking forward to getting started.




  • Happy days, likewise be good to get settled in




  • thr0away wrote: »
    Just got the call today for september, looking forward to getting started.

    Congrats


  • Advertisement


  • Anyone know what number they are up to with Sept intake?




  • Hi all, also got the call for sept intake! Nervous to say the least about district allocation, but starting to buy items for hotel garnerville!




  • PlainJayne wrote: »
    Hi all, also got the call for sept intake! Nervous to say the least about district allocation, but starting to buy items for hotel garnerville!


    Congrats sister




  • Folks does anyone know if you get paid the month you start training? Kind of worrying about finances when I start training if we have to wait a month.




  • Jaymeg wrote: »
    Folks does anyone know if you get paid the month you start training? Kind of worrying about finances when I start training if we have to wait a month.

    If I recall correctly if you start before the 15th you'll get paid on the last working day. If it's after that then it'll be the next month.

    You can ask for an advance; a few in our squad did.


Advertisement