Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Venom wrote: »
    Picked up a Recurve today and its a cracking little RDA. The quality and amount of stuff that comes with it is nuts for €27. Was gonna pick up the Pulse 80w as well but wanna see what the story is with the 80w Pulse X first.

Whats this now ? Pulse X ?

I got the Recurve a few weeks back and really enjoy it .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

jonski wrote: »
    Whats this now ? Pulse X ?

I got the Recurve a few weeks back and really enjoy it .

I'm guessing its just a kit with both the Pulse 80w + a dripper or some sort.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_rfXxHFzn/?hl=undefined

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

https://ibb.co/dnP7ve

The Horizon Tech Falcon, intense flavour from the M2 coil in there but it does drink juice at a phenomenal rate.

Mine arrived on Wednesday. It's a great tank, lovely flavour. The only downside is the 2ml capacity if you haven't the extension kit. Simplyeliquid don't have them in stock so I've a 3 pack ordered on FT. It does drink juice..

From what I've read there's a new version in the way and a new type coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm guessing its just a kit with both the Pulse 80w + a dripper or some sort.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_rfXxHFzn/?hl=undefined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2X9fOtpQU

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

The Pulse RDA IMO was a terrible hunk of junk. The new RDA however innovative it might be is some ugly looking deck. The original Pulse 80w mod is great. While I like the idea of the larger battery I couldn't justify buying the X as the original works fine and anyway I still probably wouldn't get a full day out of a 21700 so would still be carrying an extra battery with me.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna hold off for the Pulse X myself as the one negative thing I've heard about the 80 watt, is that it didn't support 21700's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Savour mtl rta on the MX Class.

https://ibb.co/jG88Vp

• Registered Users Posts: 16,106 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Today I'm using the Valyarian by uwell on a tesla nano.
    Only bought the tank last week and loving it. When I bought it originally it took about two hours to open. I had to wait till I got home to do it with pliers. Since then it's been a dream

Snap:) I bought it from Bill and had the recurve.

Venom: what's the gold mod at the back? It's that the new lost vape?

• Advertisement

conjon wrote: »
    Snapsmile.png I bought it from Bill and had the recurve.

Venom: what's the gold mod at the back? It's that the new lost vape?

It's an old CKS edition Asmodus Stride that's sadly given up the ghost. Still turns on but won't fire as it keeps giving a low voltage message :(

45527k puff count on it tho :D

It's an old CKS edition Asmodus Stride that's sadly given up the ghost. Still turns on but won't fire as it keeps giving a low voltage message :(

45527k puff count on it tho :D

Thanks venom. It's not actually lost vape, but Asmodus. They've a new one coming out that's very similar, Thor.

Thanks venom. It's not actually lost vape, but Asmodus. They've a new one coming out that's very similar, Thor.

It's out and going for €160ish.

Jay Haze really liked the mod apart from the gold

It's out and going for €160ish.

Jay Haze really liked the mod apart from the gold

That's where I'd seen it. Didn't realise the price.. 160 for a single battery mod, jaysus..

That's where I'd seen it. Didn't realise the price.. 160 for a single battery mod, jaysus..

Stabilized wood on anything, raises the price of the item up to crazy levels.

How's that G class holding up?

How's that G class holding up?

Perfect. Once I got used to the unique joystick/menu system it's been an absolute gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Savour mtl rta on the MX Class.

https://ibb.co/jG88Vp

How are you finding the savour? I've got most of the recent mtl rta tanks released over the last year or so but I just wasn't convinced by the reviews I saw on this. Seems like it isn't fully focused on mtl which put me off

How are you finding the savour? I've got most of the recent mtl rta tanks released over the last year or so but I just wasn't convinced by the reviews I saw on this. Seems like it isn't fully focused on mtl which put me off

It's a fully fledged mtl rta with the 1mm airflow post inserted,throat hit even with a high vg and low nic is possibly the best I've had from any of the latest mtl rta's. Flavour is excellent but I'd predominantly use a variety of RY4 type juice for mtl or a Turkish tobacco type. You can increase the air flow with the addition of a 2mm, I think, post for a restricted lung hit but that type of a vape never really floated my boat. Overall I'd consider it excellent for mtl, a harsher hit than say the Berserker rta which I'd also put up there in the top 3 along with the Galaxies rta.

It's a fully fledged mtl rta with the 1mm airflow post inserted,throat hit even with a high vg and low nic is possibly the best I've had from any of the latest mtl rta's. Flavour is excellent but I'd predominantly use a variety of RY4 type juice for mtl or a Turkish tobacco type. You can increase the air flow with the addition of a 2mm, I think, post for a restricted lung hit but that type of a vape never really floated my boat. Overall I'd consider it excellent for mtl, a harsher hit than say the Berserker rta which I'd also put up there in the top 3 along with the Galaxies rta.

Good to know, might give it a go at some stage. I actually got the galaxies rta a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it, my favourite at the moment but that changes regularly. Also have the Coilart Salt rta on the way, not much real user opinions out yet but looks promising. I've a few high nic salt juices that don't vape too well in my mtl tanks and not really interested in the aspire breeze type devices.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Venvii Baby Ness and Advken Manta MTL Rta

Venvii Baby Ness and Advken Manta MTL Rta

Had the big brother of that mod and it was a fantastic bit of kit, the Manta is a super rta. Nice setup you have going there.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Had the big brother of that mod and it was a fantastic bit of kit, the Manta is a super rta. Nice setup you have going there.

Cheers ! I have a 21700 in it and savage battery life with the Manta .

Pico Squeeze with the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. Perfect stealthy squonking setup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

I only recently started vaping again this time my wife and me are doing it at the same time, she got her self a pockex which she finds great I picked up an aspire Atlantis evo, and had the evic mini, Honestly the tank aint bad it gurgles a lot but its not bad by all accounts.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=463623&stc=1&d=1539329867

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I only recently started vaping again this time my wife and me are doing it at the same time, she got her self a pockex which she finds great I picked up an aspire Atlantis evo, and had the evic mini, Honestly the tank aint bad it gurgles a lot but its not bad by all accounts.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=463623&stc=1&d=1539329867

What mod is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

What mod is that?

I believe its this one hereits old but works as good as it does the day I got it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

30401558747_e8b6b6f175_z.jpg

• Advertisement

Vandy Vape Simple Ex arrived today. Can't get over how small it is! Great flavour off it.

463932.jpeg

Advertisement