Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for new tank

• 28-06-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

With my birthday coming I've decided to treat myself with new tank to use with my spare mod.
    Planning to get it in one of the shops in Dublin CC.
    Any thoughts on local shops around?

1. I don't mind RTA/RBA buidls
    2. Have Aspire Clieto and like it much
    3. thinking of Crown 3 / Crown 3 mini - any thoughts?
    4. its going to be used either with eVic VTC mini (1x18650) or Smok G150.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

docentore wrote: »
    Howdy folks,

With my birthday coming I've decided to treat myself with new tank to use with my spare mod.
    Planning to get it in one of the shops in Dublin CC.
    Any thoughts on local shops around?

1. I don't mind RTA/RBA buidls
    2. Have Aspire Clieto and like it much
    3. thinking of Crown 3 / Crown 3 mini - any thoughts?
    4. its going to be used either with eVic VTC mini (1x18650) or Smok G150.

Thanks

Cleito 120, kylin mini or falcon would be my picks they all get great reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Decided to get Crown3 from Fasttech, 30$ with extra pack of coils.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Would be interested to hear how you get on with the crown 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

rickyjb wrote: »
    Would be interested to hear how you get on with the crown 3.

Yeah, no problem once it arrives. Mind that I won't have much to compare with. My all experience with tanks is:
    1. 3 or 4 different KangerTech subtanks (all sizes) - feckin leakers
    2. ipv tank that I boutght from china with mod for 16 usd delivered - no flavour at all
    3. Aspire Clieto - serving me well for last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

docentore wrote: »
    Yeah, no problem once it arrives. Mind that I won't have much to compare with. My all experience with tanks is:
    1. 3 or 4 different KangerTech subtanks (all sizes) - feckin leakers
    2. ipv tank that I boutght from china with mod for 16 usd delivered - no flavour at all
    3. Aspire Clieto - serving me well for last year.

I found you had to use the RBA with the subtank. Every coil I bought for it leaked to bits. Once I used the RBA it was grand.

I'm finding the smok tanks I'm buying recently are working great for me. I'm tempted at the moment to buy one of these 8ml Smok tanks

https://www.gearbest.com/clearomizers/pp_1037851.html?wid=1433363

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Got the new Freemax Mesh pro and its great. Worth checking out eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Grayson wrote: »
    I found you had to use the RBA with the subtank. Every coil I bought for it leaked to bits. Once I used the RBA it was grand.

I'm finding the smok tanks I'm buying recently are working great for me. I'm tempted at the moment to buy one of these 8ml Smok tanks

https://www.gearbest.com/clearomizers/pp_1037851.html?wid=1433363

I bought a couple of those 8ml Smok Prince & a pack of M4 coils which I haven't used yet,I'm using RBA's which I bought separately,all from FT.
    Great flavour n clouds n no leaks.
    Also bought spare 8ml tanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

For all those using stock coil tanks with RBA bases, why not move up to a full-on RTA? The flavour, ease of building and overall quality are so much better not to mention they work out way cheaper in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I have the Augvape Intake in my basket on GB just waiting to pull the trigger, down to €20 atm

Advertisement