Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My airsoft gun

• 14-07-2018 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I currently run a polarstarred m4, which has a prommy purple bucking, prowin chamber, prommy barrel, and it is flat hopped. I can hit 250 ft with it. What are your guns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PaulSchoon

Sounds Like a good set up, I just started running a Avalon VR16 and I love it best out of the box M4 platform iv used yet. I cant wait to start upgrading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MaxtheNinja

Oh cool, what makes it the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PaulSchoon

Great internals, Comes with a mosfet so you can use 11.1 Lipo with out the damage done to the gun with long uses of the 11.1 and one of my favorite things is you can program it to shoot bust rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MaxtheNinja

PaulSchoon wrote: »
    Great internals, Comes with a mosfet so you can use 11.1 Lipo with out the damage done to the gun with long uses of the 11.1 and one of my favorite things is you can program it to shoot bust rounds.
    Sweet! I might pick one of those up, I am in need of an AEG. Any advice when buying one?

Advertisement