Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Match Tread - Clare v Wexford AI Quarter Final

Options
  • 14-07-2018 3:06pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can't see a match thread here so thought I'd start it

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Ref not allowing quick puck outs is a joke

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Tony Kelly shoulder ouver the line, that's poor.

No problem with a quick Wexford puck out after a bad wide by Clare. Poor game so far

I'm talking to myself here, but this is a terrible game of hurling so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Gentleman Off The Pitch

I'm listening :)

• Advertisement

Nothing I like more than too many steps being penalized

SoD passed out by a corner back to the ball then gets a good point after a bad miss from the free.

That's the 2nd theatrical dive from a Wexford player today

That's the 2nd theatrical dive from a Wexford player today

Don't forget the roar they give out as well to get the free.

Terrible clearance by Cleary and wide by McInerney.

Have I said yet was a poor game it is?

Good point by Kelly. Clare starting to get on top a bit now, they need to push on and put the game away from Wexford now.

• Advertisement

Although he was fouled there, Ryan's theatrical screams when he realised he lost the ball helped win the free there

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Where are all the people

KevIRL wrote: »
    Where are all the people

Watching it on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭kksaints

As I said in the other thread, dreadful crowd down in Cork. Match is poor also, lots of terrible passing.

Poor game and terrible crowd.

Kelly will 4 points from play in the first half is a massive contribution, KEEP IT UP

KevIRL wrote: »
    Where are all the people

I know at least 8 people that when they heard it was on in Cork decided not to travel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭MfMan

WX puckouts wretched. Need a goal big time, but will Davy dispense with the sweeper (irony of Derek McGrath mentioning it in studio) and push on.? Only one winner so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

Awful match. Awful crowd. What is going on with Wexford? On paper they have a very good team.

MfMan wrote: »
    WX puckouts wretched. Need a goal big time, but will Davy dispense with the sweeper (irony of Derek McGrath mentioning it in studio) and push on.? Only one winner so far.

He didn't change it for Clare when we were down by 9 points against Galway a few years back.

I did a Croatia Clare win double before the World Cup and all ireland started......

• Advertisement

Awful match. Awful crowd. What is going on with Wexford? On paper they have a very good team.

The game is played on grass not paper though :pac::pac: Clare have 1 of the best teams in the country on paper.

Terrible match because of both teams playing the sweeper and the middle third of the team being crowded out.

I did a Croatia Clare win double before the World Cup and all ireland started......

That's some bet, I'd say about 200/1 was it?

Some aimless passes at teh start of the second half, good point by O'Keeffe

Bad wide by Conlon. 7 wides by Clare 3 by Wexford.

Great point by Chin, 2 quick points to Wexford

Great point by SoD

2 passes summed up the game there, free from Wexford straight to a Clare man

Cleary is gone for that, numpty.

Very lucky to get away with a yellow. Don't think he hit with the butt of the hurley, bit of a dive, free overturned. Dirty pull by Wexford

Wexford diving all over the place

Good score by Duggan there, Clare 7 in front again.

Chin slipped at the wrong time there and very lucky to get a free, surely it was barging.

Clareman wrote: »
    That's some bet, I'd say about 200/1 was it?

Croatia were 30/1 and Clare 10/1. I put 5 on it.

• Advertisement

Croatia were 30/1 and Clare 10/1. I put 5 on it.

I was thinking 16/1 for each, best of luck with it I hope it wins now

Advertisement