Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 3 18/19 Signup Thread

Options
  • 12-07-2018 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭

If you're like me and missed these previously this is to see if theres enough interest in setting up a League 3, like the other leagues, promotion next year etc
    Post if you're interested, first 20 get in.

Goes without saying that if you're in one of the upper leagues you're out of this one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I think it was agreed when these were first set up that there would be no League 3. Instead there is a Qualifying League which is set up after the 4 leagues have been filled and that is how you earn promotion to League 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Green&Red wrote: »
    If you're like me and missed these previously this is to see if theres enough interest in setting up a League 3, like the other leagues, promotion next year etc
    Post if you're interested, first 20 get in.

Goes without saying that if you're in one of the upper leagues you're out of this one

Qualifying league will be setup once the standard leagues are filled. Here is last years thread:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057773814

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

A qualifying league will be set up once other leagues have been set up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement