Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

World Cup Quarter-finals thread

• 06-07-2018 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭

Uruguay: Muslera, Cáceres, Giménez, Godín, Laxalt, Nández, Torreira, Vecino, Bentancur, Suárez, Stuani

France: Lloris, Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Hernández, Pogba, Kanté, Tolisso, Mbappé, Griezmann, Giroud

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Just Mbappe in this one. And Varela(benched). Kinda regretting going Mbappe over Jesus as I think Belgium Brazil could be a goal fest. I was a little concerned Jesus might be dropped for Firmino though, along with the obvious fear of Mbappe and his high ownership with his spectacular performance vs Argentina

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Varane (Griezmann), Griezmann (Tolisso)

Brazil: Alisson, Fagner, Silva, Miranda, Marcelo, Paulinho, Fernandinho, Coutinho, Willian, Jesus, Neymar

Belgium: Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Vertonghen, Meunier, Fellaini, Witsel, Chadli, De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 8,598 ✭✭✭shmeee

Schoolboy error from me, I bench boosted and had Casemiro on my team and he suspended. The website never flagged it like. I know I should have checked but didn’t think of it if wasn’t flag on the website.

It’s very poor of them not to flag injuries and suspensions.

• Advertisement

Fernandinho own goal, De Bruyne (Lukaku)

Meunier booked and will miss the semi-final if Belgium win.

Augusto (Coutinho)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,598 ✭✭✭shmeee

Brazil gone, disaster. Was heavy on them.

Played bench boost and WC but won’t gain any ground the way it’s going.

Sweden: Olsen, Krafth, Lindelöf, Granqvist, Augustinsson, Claesson, Larsson, Ekdal, Forsberg, Berg, Toivonen

England: Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Trippier, Henderson, Alli, Lingard, Young, Sterling, Kane

• Advertisement

Maguire (Young)

Alli (Lingard)

Cheryshev (Dzyuba)

Kramaric (Mandzukic)

Vida (Modric)

Fernandes (Dzagoev)

Croatia win on penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,324 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is there someone suspended for the semi finals? I’m doing my wildcard and it’s clming up as someone may not be playing but the useless site doesn’t show who

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Is there someone suspended for the semi finals? I’m doing my wildcard and it’s clming up as someone may not be playing but the useless site doesn’t show who

Muenier

• Registered Users Posts: 14,324 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The game kinda sucks that you can’t see that.

It’s a fairly shìt fantasy football in general tbh. Same with the euros, the app and website are both poor

• Advertisement
Advertisement