Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Law Changes

Options
  • 06-07-2018 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭

Some major changes coming in France for the Top 14.

up to 12 substitutions per team - tactically replaced subs can come back on in case of injuries
    Blue cards for concussions
    Mandatory ten day rest when blue card issue

Comments

Some major changes coming in France for the Top 14.

up to 12 substitutions per team - tactically replaced subs can come back on in case of injuries
    Blue cards for concussions
    Mandatory ten day rest when blue card issue

France is the last jurisdiction I'd be taking my queue's from when it comes to concussions in rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

merge into one of the other laws threads?
    12 subs per team will be just like amatuer rugby subs regs here.
    not sure what to think on concussion regs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,008 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

World Rugby have to agree to it first. So we'll wait and see. Smacks of optics to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

12 subs means the French levels of fitness will suffer even further. Suits us, probably not so good for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

merge into one of the other laws threads?
    12 subs per team will be just like amatuer rugby subs regs here.
    not sure what to think on concussion regs.

I think this one is best left here for now as these law amendments probably won't be applicable to the game in general, for now at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

I think this one is best left here for now as these law amendments probably won't be applicable to the game in general, for now at least.
    I disagree. That they mightnt be applicable to game in general for a while should be irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I disagree. That they mightnt be applicable to game in general for a while should be irrelevant.

Back ten metres for constantly talking back to me :)

Advertisement