Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Install question

Options
  • 02-07-2018 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just got Solar tubes installed. Not happy with after sales, nobody has come to check the install, e.g. a foreman

Is the attached form, to leave connectors exposed? Neighbours are sealed....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭quentingargan

Should be insulated. If that basic an error has been made, I would stop the cheque.

Did you get SEAI grant on this? They would wield a stick.

By the way, it is hard to tell on the photo, but is that a pressure relief valve up there? If so, it shouldn't be there. Maybe a better picture of that area would clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Should be insulated. If that basic an error has been made, I would stop the cheque.

Did you get SEAI grant on this? They would wield a stick.

By the way, it is hard to tell on the photo, but is that a pressure relief valve up there? If so, it shouldn't be there. Maybe a better picture of that area would clarify.

Hi

Cheque is being withheld till foreman does an inspection and tells me all ok

Yes, got a grant....

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

You can ask SEAI to inspect the installation.

Advertisement