Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's going to see the Pope?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountjoy_Prison

Designed by the British - therefore at her majesty's pleasure

Until brexit of course

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Can we get him along the border to wind up them 'uns at the height of their migratory season?

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Protector
    Of
    Peadopriests
    Everywhere

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Bambi wrote: »
    Can we get him along the border to wind up them 'uns at the height of their migratory season?

Pope would agree with many Prods on social issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

hawkelady wrote: »
    No , I don’t subscribe to some old man wearing a table cloth who’s company hands around a basket for the unwashed to put money in ! Twice.
    It’ll be interesting to see how many turn up to this farce
    Except this pope is an illuminati puppet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Pa8301

Who's the support act?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

I got 12 adults tickets this morning. Now I just need to find 11 people to go protesting with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Is this about upgrading the Holy Stone of Clonrichart to a class II relic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭secman

Even if it was for free I wouldn't go..:)... I'm sure the grass will need to be cut or car will need to be washed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'll only go if he slaps a child across the face real hard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

pcuser wrote: »
    I got 12 adults tickets this morning. Now I just need to find 11 people to go protesting with.

If you really did that you're a pathetic individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Hey DICK, I hope you go maybe Jebus can perform a miracle and give you a sense of humor !

Btw, can I take one of those tickets so I can fling eggs at the almighty one

Hey DICK, I hope you go maybe Jebus can perform a miracle and give you a sense of humor !

The arrogance......

You're easily amused.

Want to join me?

Only 10 left now

Want to join me?

What a nasty individual

Only 10 left now

Imagine living such a sad life that you'd stoop that low.

The arrogance......

The arrogance of a supposed virgin telling folks how they should have relations with another person be they straight, gay, bi...... and so on.

The arrogance of an entity who went against contraceptives which would have stemmed the flow of hiv/aids, yet put on white robes and pretend they are doctors or the soul.:cool::pac:

The arrogance of a supposed virgin telling folks how they should have relations with another person be they straight, gay, bi...... and so on.

The arrogance of an entity who went against contraceptives which would have stemmed the flow of hiv/aids, yet put on white robes and pretend they are doctors or the soul.:cool::pac:

yawn, yawn, yawn......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'll only go if he slaps a child across the face real hard.

He's the Pope - the capo di tutti capi - he delegates that kind of thing to one of his enforcers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Odhinn wrote: »
    He's the Pope - the capo di tutti capi - he delegates that kind of thing to one of his enforcers.

The last lad did a great job in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Bambi wrote: »

On the falls road we sell frank merchandise. On the shankill we sell frank merchandise with a free box of matches with every purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

RobertKK wrote: »
    They are non transferable tickets and it was said the organisers and the Gardai would be involved if the person with the ticket is not the person who bought the ticket.
    Maybe it is for security purposes, they do have so much security in Rome due to ISIS saying they want to murder him and want to attack that city.

How's this work folks? Could someone clarify?

Was just wondering that if it's possible to buy 12 tickets and show up with 11 randomers it doesn't sound like particularly sharp or useful security practices?
    Unless they're going to put check the ID and details of every single person entering on the computer....? And that would just turn into a freaking nightmare?

Want to join me?

You realise there are going to be lots of decent Catholics who can't get tickets, and you've just purchased 11 out of spite. Really pathetic.

Catholic
    Hierarchy
    Uunrepentant
    Revolting
    Child
    Harmers

Thought i would add some more sparkle to this thread :pac:

Imagine living such a sad life that you'd stoop that low.

You inspired me to get another 12. I now have 22 available. This can keep going on all day.

You realise there are going to be lots of decent Catholics who can't get tickets, and you've just purchased 11 out of spite. Really pathetic.

They are not exactly "Selling Out"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

pcuser wrote:

I only asked for 4. Still that will be 4 not going.

• Advertisement

They are not exactly "Selling Out"

i just got 24 :D
    24 more empty seats

Advertisement