Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sustainable Products in Ireland Survey

• 08-06-2018 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a Masters student in Trinity College and am researching consumer attitudes towards sustainable products for my thesis. I've made a short survey as part of this, and am looking for about another 100 participants... no pressure :rolleyes:

It takes 3-5 mins to complete and answers are completely anonymous.

I would be really appreciate it if you could help me by clicking the link below:
    http://tcdbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8ccxueshLa2xhm5

Thank you so much! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

diana_micu wrote: »

I am a Masters student in Trinity College and am researching consumer attitudes towards sustainable products for my thesis. I've made a short survey as part of this, and am looking for about another 100 participants... no pressure :rolleyes:
    Hi diana_micu,
    Your survey research is welcome in our Researcher forum. Hopefully, several members will reply. Let me know if I can be of some assistance.

As you are new to boards.ie, please be cautious on what forums you post your research survey. Student degree-related research is welcome in the 34 forums found in our Science, Health & Environment category, but may not be so in the other forums found on the site. If you are in doubt, it's best to PM the forum mods before posting your survey.

Best of luck,
    Black Swan

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Completed survey.

Question: Did you find the Qualtrix survey format and administration user-friendly?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anakena

Thanks for your help! :)

Yes, I like how Qualtrics is set up. It was my first time using it so it took a little while to familiarise myself with all the features, but I thought it provides for everything you might need in building a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭bduffy

Yes, I like how Qualtrics is set up. It was my first time using it so it took a little while to familiarise myself with all the features, but I thought it provides for everything you might need in building a survey.

Done. The quality issue is always going to raise it's head with non-virgin raw materials.

bduffy wrote: »
    Done. The quality issue is always going to raise it's head with non-virgin raw materials.

Thanks so much for taking the time! :)

• Advertisement

Hi diana_micu,
    Thanks for the feedback. Would you please consider starting a new thread in our Researcher forum to discuss Qualtrics? You could chat about your experiences as you use this survey programme, all the way up to when you have finished collecting your survey data. You could also invite others to discuss Qualtrics in your thread, to share their experiences, or ask you specific questions about your survey construction and administration using this programme.

How about it?

Also, if you do not get enough replies in our Researcher forum to your survey, let me know and I will consider referring members found in our other Science, Health & Environment forums to your survey here in Researcher. Let me know.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi diana_micu,
    Thanks for the feedback. Would you please consider starting a new thread in our Researcher forum to discuss Qualtrics? You could chat about your experiences as you use this survey programme, all the way up to when you have finished collecting your survey data. You could also invite others to discuss Qualtrics in your thread, to share their experiences, or ask you specific questions about your survey construction and administration using this programme.

Yes sure, I'd be happy to!

And if anyone else would like to take part in the survey, please do as it is still open :)

Survey announced in LTI with link to here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Done.

Fathom wrote: »
    Done.

Cheers! :)

• Advertisement

How are replies to your survey diana_micu? What's your "n" today?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Watching this thread. Will it work?

Black Swan wrote: »
    How are replies to your survey diana_micu? What's your "n" today?

They have slowed down since a couple of days ago. There are 86 valid responses and looking to get it above 100 if possible

This survey will be closing soon. If anybody else would like to take part, please do so by Friday 29th.

Thanks again!

Advertisement