Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Good Fight (Good Wife Spin-off)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I honestly never noticed Gary Cole in the West Wing, or else I had completely forgotten. Who's the 3rd WW character?

Both Diane love interests..

Gary Cole & Tim Matheson both were VP's on the West Wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Both Diane love interests..

Gary Cole & Tim Matheson both were VP's on the West Wing.

Funny indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

That was certainly an action packed episode!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That was a good episode too. Was the shooter named, or am I completely blind/deaf?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Just watched season 2 episode 10, this show is on fire!
    Christine Baranski especially fantastic

• Advertisement

This might be great news,

CBS have pulled Instinct from it schedule which basically means it's been cancelled.

What does that mean for those who don't know it means Alan Cumming is out of a job!

The return of Eli please happen now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just finished binging on season 2. Loved it. All that could make it better would be the return of Eli Gold and perhaps more episodes in season 3!

northgirl wrote: »
    Just finished binging on season 2. Loved it. All that could make it better would be the return of Eli Gold and perhaps more episodes in season 3!
    There are still episodes left in season 2 :)

It's been fantastic so far even better than season 1.

gmisk wrote: »
    There are still episodes left in season 2 :)

It's been fantastic so far even better than season 1.

My bad! Great news :)

Latest was even better (2.11)
    I love how Diane is changing - it's all within character but new at the same time. Great character development. Christine Baranski is brilliant, I still remember her as the best thing from Cybill way back in the 90's.
    The Lucca - Colin storyline is hilarious.

Two more this season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Watching this via All4 (which I think is 2 episodes behind) and genuinely surprised how close to reality they skirted with the 'golden shower' episode. While Trump has been present in the narrative, it has often been around the margins, in the sense of passing comments about how crazy the current American climate is; openly penning & structuring an episode around one of the more surreal, crass and agonisingly unconfirmed rumours of Trumps behaviour was pretty ballsy. I wonder if they needed to run the script pass the CBS legal team, just to make 100% sure nothing said or presented could be considered libellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Has trump responded at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Latest was even better (2.11)
    I love how Diane is changing - it's all within character but new at the same time. Great character development. Christine Baranski is brilliant, I still remember her as the best thing from Cybill way back in the 90's.
    The Lucca - Colin storyline is hilarious.

Two more this season.

Yes, she and Dr. Dick in Cybill - legend :D

That was a really great episode on what is going on in America right regarding immigration and how they won the case was brilliant.

I can't believe next week is the season finale already.

This is a show I really wish was a 22 episode season.

It gets better every week. Had to nap halfway through but that's my age not the show.

What am I going to do in Spain without all my favourite TV :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Loved the guest appearance from Home Alone's Buzz in that episode!

His performance as the 'art expert' was brilliant stuff :D

Motherfcuking solid end to a fantastic season of televison motherfcuker :D

Motherfcuking solid end to a fantastic season of televison motherfcuker :D
    Just finished watching now.... Terrific episode what a brilliant season even better than season 1 imo.
    Need new season asap

• Registered Users Posts: 84,829 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Justin Bartha is not expected to return as a series regular - Source TV Line

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Justin Bartha is not expected to return as a series regular - Source TV Line

Shame - I thought he and Luca were great together.

Can't say I was bowled over by that finale in all honesty.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Caught the last episode on All4 - an entertaining final episode that really leant into the comedy of all the varying arcs. The right-wing members of that Think Tank were a little too caricature & cartoony, which was a small shame as usually it skewers those kind of folks with more finesse, but the rest of the episode was great. Cush Jumbo was particularly fantastic and arguably rivals Christine Baranski as the MVP of the show.

Was that definitely the last episode?
    That's disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭corkie

RTE 2: - Tuesday 24/07 Double Episode Season 1 ~~ 21:30

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You in Politics

• Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps
    • Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭brian_t

The Good Fight starts next Tuesday on RTE 2.

Robert and Michelle King, the creators, are interviewed in the RTE Guide. They say that in season 3 they would like to do an episode with no spoken words in it. That will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Watched it on RTE last night, have to say I thought it was good, think I'll stick with it.

I'm hoping RTE do the same as they did with The Handmaids Tale and show the second series as well.

They even threw in a few f bombs as well, never thought I'd hear Diana cursing.

I'm loving this all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭brian_t

Channel 4 have struck a new deal with CBS which includes The Good Fight season 3 coming to More4 next year.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/09/27/channel-4-picks-up-charmed-happy-together-renews-the-good-fight-deal-with-cbs/

• Registered Users Posts: 84,829 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michael Sheen is joining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

RTE are advertising a new series starting on Tuesday on RTE 1. This was the slot previously used for Blue Bloods. IIRC Good Fight was previously on RTE2 on Thursdays.

Is this a new series or has it already been on C4?

Advertisement