Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEO (formerly Antshares)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

Shauny2010 wrote: »
    Mater contract token (MCT) Airdrop, holders of any of the following NEO GAS ONT APH GALA RPX get at least 1,000 MCT.
    Airdrop has already happened, blockchain still updating so balances amy not yet be correct. But no harm looking to see what you got so far.
    I don't know much about MCT but will check it out

I noticed I had 2000 of these in my NEO Wallet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,342 ✭✭✭✭banie01

OldHouse wrote: »
    I noticed I had 2000 of these in my NEO Wallet :)

Hopefully Binance will pass on this one as I still have some ONT, GAS and NEO there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Mater contract token (MCT) Airdrop, holders of any of the following NEO GAS ONT APH GALA RPX get at least 1,000 MCT.
    Airdrop has already happened, blockchain still updating so balances amy not yet be correct. But no harm looking to see what you got so far.
    I don't know much about MCT but will check it out

Seems there wasn't any criteria for qualification, other than to have transacted before sometime on 8th May 2018.

Some info incl FAQ's here

banie01 wrote: »
    Hopefully Binance will pass on this one as I still have some ONT, GAS and NEO there ;)

Credit where it's due, Binance have been quite good to date - they pay Gas, did the ONT airdrop a while back etc.

No harm dropping them a line and asking them, the more of us that do it the better imho. Click here to submit your query :)

Thanks,

G.

garrettod wrote: »
    Seems there wasn't any criteria for qualification, other than to have transacted before sometime on 8th May 2018.

Some info incl FAQ's here

Credit where it's due, Binance have been quite good to date - they pay Gas, did the ONT airdrop a while back etc.

No harm dropping them a line and asking them, the more of us that do it the better imho. Click here to submit your query :)

I got 2000 into my Wallet, but does anyone know what the criteria for getting them, or was it 2000 to anyone with a single NEO/GAS/ONT?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I got 2000 into my Wallet, but does anyone know what the criteria for getting them, or was it 2000 to anyone with a single NEO/GAS/ONT?

I seem to have 5000 MCT, but I hold several other tokens in my neon wallet including RPX, TNC, TKY, ONT & DBC along with gas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,705 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

According to this
    https://github.com/Splyse/MCT
    What were the airdrop rules?
    Tokens were distributed to any Neo address that received a transfer of any existing NEP-5 token on the Neo MainNet before May 8, 2018 00:00:00 UTC (ending with MainNet block 2240482). 567,442,000 tokens were airdropped to 404,453 Neo addresses.

1,000 tokens were distributed for each third-party token held for some length of time, regardless of the amount.

For example, if a Neo address held only RPX, RHT and ONT (in any quantity) at any point before May 8, 2018, they would have received an airdrop of 3,000 MCT.

This airdrop distribution is designed to put MCT into the hands of the most active users participating in the NEP-5 token ecosystem rather than just the richest holders.

Dammit didn't get anything. I only upgraded my wallet to receive the ONT (I was due from the airdrop) on the 9th May.. doh

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I seem to have 5000 MCT, but I hold several other tokens in my neon wallet including RPX, TNC, TKY, ONT & DBC along with gas.

Okay, that makes sense, I have NEO and ONT in my wallet, But I also own Deep Brain Chain and Trinity Network token, but I haven't moved them to my wallet yet. That could be my loss!!

Despite the subdued price, seems to be a good time to be a holder of NEO, not only do you earn gas, but free airdrops such as ONT & MCT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,705 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Despite the subdued price, seems to be a good time to be a holder of NEO, not only do you earn gas, but free airdrops such as ONT & MCT :)

Look at the rise of Eth. Not impossible to think that Neo could do the same. Plus it's a high class, solid team behind Neo. Probably one of the better long term coins I can think of.

Okay, that makes sense, I have NEO and ONT in my wallet, But I also own Deep Brain Chain and Trinity Network token, but I haven't moved them to my wallet yet. That could be my loss!!

yup, just did a look up on the details of this airdrop earlier. 1000 MCT for each NEP-5 token type in your wallet. (transaction before May 9th)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Carol25

So its worth holding a little bit of each neo token for future airdrops!
    I got 2000 even though I did have 3 different nep5 tokens in my wallet (tky,efx & switcheo) and some gas too.
    Still nice to get something for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

Carol25 wrote: »
    So its worth holding a little bit of each neo token for future airdrops!
    I got 2000 even though I did have 3 different nep5 tokens in my wallet (tky,efx & switcheo) and some gas too.
    Still nice to get something for free!

There is a SPOTCOIN airdrop for QLC, SWTH & EFX "HODLers".

Google Spotcoin Airdrop for the details and how to register.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

Speculator wrote: »

Interesting, I will be keeping an eye on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 CryptoReview

A list of NEO ICO’s

https://neoeconomy.io/ico

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

A list of NEO ICO’s

https://neoeconomy.io/ico

Any for the airdrops?
    They seem profitable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 CryptoReview

Doodee wrote: »
    Any for the airdrops?

There are 2 NEP-5 airdrops this Sunday/Monday.

Spotcoin if you hold QLC
    Travala if you hold Switcheo

Any for the airdrops?

There are 2 NEP-5 airdrops this Sunday/Monday.

Spotcoin if you hold QLC
    Travala if you hold Switcheo

Spot appears to be doing an airdrop for RPX holders also.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Epiphany airdrop --> register on epnex.io to get 30 tokens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

annie.t wrote: »
    Epiphany airdrop --> register on epnex.io to get 30 tokens
    Thanks,
    you should have added your referal code. I'd have used it if it was there.

Don't know much about these new airdrops but given the MCT drop last week its been all good from NEO. Just waiting to see if Binance will honor the MCT airdrop aswell

• Advertisement

Thanks,

Don't know much about these new airdrops but given the MCT drop last week its been all good from NEO. Just waiting to see if Binance will honor the MCT airdrop aswell

The more Binance customers that contact Binance calling on them to facilitate the airdrop, the more likely they will. There's precedent there with regards to ONT for example. Don't leave it to others, everyone needs to get onto Binance asking for their allocation.

Thanks,

G.

Thanks,

I got an E-mail back to say they are not supporting the Airdrop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

That would be their automated email saying they don't support candy Airdropts etc etc
    But when enough users hassle them they usually cave in and support the Airdrop.
    I'm also hoping to get an Airdrop from bittrex (yes I know) but either way I've got 5k MCT now from my own wallet which is about average

That would be their automated email saying they don't support candy Airdropts etc etc
    I'm also hoping to get an Airdrop from bittrex (yes I know) but either way I've got 5k MCT now from my own wallet which is about average

Bittrex haven't ever support a fork or airdrop afaik. Was the reason I moved my Neo originally.
    Wonder if KuCoin will. Have RPX on the exchange so would be nice.

You could be right, as I got another response this morning see below, saying they haven't answered my ticket but deem it closed!! or something to that effect!!

" Hello:
    Due to it has taken longer than usual to get your response of the ticket. Therefore, it is supposed that the issue has been closed already. If you still require customer support agent to assist you, please submit a new ticket. We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
    Link for new ticket :
    https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Binance"

Bittrex haven't ever support a fork or airdrop afaik. Was the reason I moved my Neo originally.

I assume you keep your cryptos on exchanges and not private storage because you're a day trader?

I assume you keep your cryptos on exchanges and not private storage because you're a day trader?

You assume incorrectly!
    I've most of my coins on private storage but RPX I left on the exchange as I simply forgot. KuCoin is my exchange to goto for coins not available to Bittrex so I'm not often logging in.

On RPX I also missed the boat and should have sold at the ATH. Believe I originally got them for the inevitable Binance listing but never sold.

NEO looks a right bargain at current prices.

Next GAS distribution is only a few days away, plenty of new projects / coins coming on stream etc.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Anyone with faith that the market will recover must be think Neo is a great price right now. If it ever goes back to its all time high it would be 7 times the value it is now.
    Bitcoin on the other hand would be 3.5 times
    There's others out there that have greater returns if they ever go back to the ATH but I reckon most of those wont get back there for a long time if ever.

As always though, who's to know

• Advertisement

I really wish the Neo team would get back to Neo and stop focusing on Ont.
    Neo had started a slow decline and seemed to be weathering the storm very well in the early days of the bear but in recent weeks it has just gone into a free fall. Current prices are below the second pump/floor it had (1st being <$1 to 7 and second being $7 - $34 ish).
    I will be reconsidering sells if it goes anywhere near $10 as that would annihilate any profits I have so far.

Advertisement