Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Galway Flash Mob Project (Read and distribute)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

bizarre ...but interesting!

Q. Have you been to one of these flashmobs..and if so, is there any purpose to them at all or is it just for the insanity of it??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 galwaymob

There's no purpose whatsoever but to have fun, so I suppose you're right in saying it's just for the sanity/insanity of it. Whatever way you want to look at it :)

People gather at the said public place, stay for a few minutes and then vanish as quickly as they arrived.

One thing I would like to note however is although everyone is welcome, flash mobs are non-political gatherings of people from all walks of life. So leave your banners at home and bring your smile.

Get on the list and see

galwaymob moderator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 galwaymob

There's no purpose whatsoever but to have fun, so I suppose you're right in saying it's just for the sanity/insanity of it. Whatever way you want to look at it :)

People gather at the said public place, stay for a few minutes and then vanish as quickly as they arrived.

One thing I would like to note however is although everyone is welcome, flash mobs are non-political gatherings of people from all walks of life. So leave your banners at home and bring your smile.

Get on the list and see

galwaymob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Sounds hilarious.

/me inagines spamming shop street for 10 mins, then legging it.

rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

http://www.sin.ie/boards/viewtopic.php?p=74104#74104

:)

Trying to get the vodafone voice e-mail reader speech digitiser thingy to swear.

I think there's a censor on it though.

Damn the man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Does it just say what you type? In that case, phonetics are your friend.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No, I got it work there recently. Brought me back to the days of "say" on Workbench on the A600.
    Lol? I nearly roffled....

Seems to need a few hours to prepare the digitsation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

Originally posted by DRakE
    Sounds hilarious.

/me inagines spamming shop street for 10 mins, then legging it.

rofl

listen to yourself man!
    YOU'VE GOT TO UNPLUG!
    DAMN YOU INTERNET!!!

im sorry internet....

on another note that mob thing sounds like a bit of a lark.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement