Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shawn Mendes - April 2019

• 11-05-2018 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭

playing the 3Arena on April 13 2019

Tickets on Sale Friday 18th May

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭kabuxa

I booked today with pre-sale and even paying the more expensive ticket the seats are terrible. In the upper tier. Booked at 10.05 and still terrible. So best of luck on Friday. Maybe the good ones are kept for you! ;o)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭kabuxa

kabuxa wrote: »
    I booked today with pre-sale and even paying the more expensive ticket the seats are terrible. In the upper tier. Booked at 10.05 and still terrible. So best of luck on Friday. Maybe the good ones are kept for you! ;o)

I know why.... you need to pick Platinum for those and the price is 220e. I think I love the seats I have ;o)))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭Zardoz

The ticket prices for this are ridiculous.
    104 euro for most of the seats inc upper tier near the back .
    Crazy .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Disgusting prices !!
    And having to pay €35 for the 'privilage' of using the pre-sale ! fcuk sake.
    But , we did. We paid the prices for seats in the gods, to keep our little ones happy. We are the fools :) Good luck to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

greenspurs wrote: »
    Disgusting prices !!
    And having to pay €35 for the 'privilage' of using the pre-sale ! fcuk sake.
    But , we did. We paid the prices for seats in the gods, to keep our little ones happy. We are the fools :) Good luck to him.
    Contact TM to cancel the €35 'tour passport', as long as it's within 24 hrs of purchase

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pd40

Good luck trying to contact them! A glitch on their site this morning kept telling me I was timed out just as I was verifying my credit card. It finally went through on my fourth attempt (had to go back to the start each time and select another pair of tickets). Then checked my email to make sure the purchase had gone through... it had... along with the first three attempts!!! Now I'm left with six excess tickets! Have been trying to contact ticketmaster all morning without joy. Am being put on hold for a while and then disconnected... Has this ever happened anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

pd40 wrote: »
    Good luck trying to contact them! A glitch on their site this morning kept telling me I was timed out just as I was verifying my credit card. It finally went through on my fourth attempt (had to go back to the start each time and select another pair of tickets). Then checked my email to make sure the purchase had gone through... it had... along with the first three attempts!!! Now I'm left with six excess tickets! Have been trying to contact ticketmaster all morning without joy. Am being put on hold for a while and then disconnected... Has this ever happened anyone else?
    You have 72 hrs to cancel those orders

Not unless I can actually get to talk to someone which turned out to be impossible today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Not unless I can actually get to talk to someone which turned out to be impossible today!

You need to fill in the form on ticketmaster and you can request 3 refunds in a calendar year.

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/contact-fan-guarantee/

Fill that in 3 times with the relevent information as you will have yourself covered within the 72 hour rule that they use.Then keep ringing them till you get through to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

€260 each for a "platinum" ticket, has the world gone mad?

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Concertking (appropriate name!). Will fill form out immediately and return to the phone with renewed determination!

Still didn't get to speak to anyone today but filled out the form and have just got an email back saying the tickets will be cancelled and money refunded. Many thanks again Concertking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Still didn't get to speak to anyone today but filled out the form and have just got an email back saying the tickets will be cancelled and money refunded. Many thanks again Concertking!

Really delighted to hear that!!Happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

4 tickets for sale !!

Face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It seems the floor layout has been changed for this at the last minute.
    It was supposed to be an all seated gig but due to "production changes" the floor has been changed to standing .
    Crazy stuff, someone sold too many seats and is now trying to save face .

Advertisement