Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What ICO's are you investing in ?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Effect.AI: Anarchists of The Blockchain!

I really like this ICO and white-list starts tomorrow but I would say it will sell out fairly quick.

Its on the NEO network but different than DeepBrain chain which people wrongly compare it to.

Looks to be about $0.07c per EFX token during whitelist.

Anyone else have/had a look at this ICO?

Token Sale starts tomorrow for successful White list participants.

There is a 'fair share' policy for the first 24hrs of the sale capped at €1200 with a 10% bonus.

after 24hrs it raises to €25k with a also 10% bonus

The ICO price is $.07c per EFX with a total supply of 600 million coins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

SwiftDemand.com are running a token sale
    They are running a "dutch auction".

So the sale will start where 1 ETH = 5000 SWIFT. It will increase by 10% every 15 minutes until all the 200 million tokens are sold.

Auction Start: 1 ETH = 5,000 SFT
    10 minutes after start: 1 ETH = 5,500 SFT
    20 minutes after start: 1 ETH = 6,050 SFT

etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

I've seen a lot of talk/ads on Twitter for a typerium ico. Only gave it a glance but possibly something I'll read further into before the first sale. Anyone else look into it? Anything positive or negative?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

SwiftDemand.com are running a token sale
    They are running a "dutch auction".

So the sale will start where 1 ETH = 5000 SWIFT. It will increase by 10% every 15 minutes until all the 200 million tokens are sold.

Auction Start: 1 ETH = 5,000 SFT
    10 minutes after start: 1 ETH = 5,500 SFT
    20 minutes after start: 1 ETH = 6,050 SFT

etc etc

That sounds like it punishes people who are there and waiting early.

You sure it's that way ? Rewards the Johnny come latelys

• Registered Users Posts: 38 _Postal_

Parsec Frontier, effectively Eve Online on the blockchain:

Using ETH as the wallet but running on the NEO block chain.

30% bonus for in game currency today and various lower tiers of bonus throughout the ICO.

https://ico.parsecfrontiers.com/#/account/signup?refId=5aeddd8fbadc490b33380d14

• Advertisement
Advertisement