Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW38 Captain?

Options
  • 10-05-2018 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

It's here, the final chance to be the big man :cool:

Beam me up Scotty.

GW38 Captain? 87 votes

Auba
    0% 0 votes
    Depoitre
    16% 14 votes
    Giroud
    1% 1 vote
    Firmino
    2% 2 votes
    Jesus
    0% 0 votes
    Kane
    1% 1 vote
    KDB
    27% 24 votes
    Lacazette
    0% 0 votes
    Salah
    1% 1 vote
    Sane
    49% 43 votes
    Vardy
    0% 0 votes
    Other
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Placing my faith in Mohammed this time

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

TC Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

It depends how this week finishes. I've managed to reduce a 105 point deficit to my league leader a month ago to 10 at the moment.

If Arnie does his stuff tonight and I manage to be ahead going into the final GW I will definitely go with Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Dont have Salah and top of most of my leagues so the logical but defensive move is Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Someone with something to play for.

Someone who has scored nearly 300 FF points

Someone going for a goal scoring record.

Someone at home to the team with the 2nd worst away record in the league.

Someone I already have in my team.

I’m stumped. Any suggestions who might fit the bill :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Form over fixtures? Salah blanked in his last 3 games...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭bantee

PEA I think as I'm chasing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Benimar wrote: »
    Someone with something to play for.

Someone who has scored nearly 300 FF points

Someone going for a goal scoring record.

Someone at home to the team with the 2nd worst away record in the league.

Someone I already have in my team.

I’m stumped. Any suggestions who might fit the bill :)

Is it Dave from Accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Probably Kane up against an attrocious Leicester

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

manual_man wrote: »
    Probably Kane up against an attrocious Leicester

On Kane too but tough to call with Salah but I just think Salah might only play 60 mins and Leicester are terrible and plenty of injuries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

eh i dunno wrote: »
    On Kane too but tough to call with Salah but I just think Salah might only play 60 mins and Leicester are terrible and plenty of injuries

Yeah. Also if Kane scores early he may get excited with the prospect of tying/beating Salah or at least scoring 30 for the first time (currently on 28)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eh i dunno wrote: »

If salah only plays 60 mins there is a huge chance he was a great captain choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

Considering auba as a differential, I am around 10 points behind my leader who will captain Salah. I have salah but he is not in great form and if Liverpool go up two I think he will be getting the curly finger to rest him for the CL league final. However for auba he is in good form, it's Wengers last game so I think Arsenal will be want to give him a send off and Brighton have nothing to play for either. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭budgemook

Don’t have Salah, went for Aubamayang over Kane. Am currently in the lead - second spot didn’t have Salah last week but who knows this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Genuinely don’t know between Salah and Kane. Kane in poor form but still scoring plus he’s playing a terrible Leicester team. Salah on a barren spell but huge explosive potential playing a Brighton team with nothing to play for. Worry that the Pool players will take the foot off the gas and try to avoid an injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

Armband currently on Aubameyang for The Gunners goal packed send off victory for Wenger..... .... ... .. .

Currently 20 points behind leader who has Kane and Sala so I need to take a chance. I also have Sala, Vardy, Jesus, and got in, the one and only Michael Carrick.

Current leader is pretty solid at the back with otamendi and azpilicueta but heres hoping things will work out. I have a feeling leader may have same idea for captain ... .. .

Advertisement