Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

Not an after time just a crazy mental feeling

Backed Man City last week
    Backed Southampton this week:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Goino ok and a good day can get a lot better if Captain Mowbray does the biz.

Have a score ew on the 5 horses as single bets at guaranteed prices.

My pp free bet

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

1qlweh.jpg

only after watching these, nothing more than a hopeful bet put on
    before work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

dCjbw5Q.png

HuswIFQ.png

jaysus ian that's a tasty return for two freebies, well done!

mailburner wrote: »
    jaysus ian that's a tasty return for two freebies, well done!

cheers:) they seem to have a good offer this week for ascot. looks like a freebet every day and to qualify you can back any market at any odds.

ianburke wrote: »
    cheers:) they seem to have a good offer this week for ascot. looks like a freebet every day and to qualify you can back any market at any odds.

I've availed of them too but I only get a tenner...(lady aurelia :( (tip two win the qualifying bet)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭new2sat

I do 3 accumulators a day a few times a week, big spender I know €0.20 :p:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭jacool

God Bless GAA referees!

jacool wrote: »
    God Bless GAA referees!

savage stuff well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Briar Stocky Velour

Sky have a bit of a exploit on their Dogs pages, 3pl (EPl) avail for just 6 in the field.

Saw these lads on one of the niche sports satellite channels last week, They'd put the Del Boy Racing types to shame.
    A clean sweep for them tonght, maybe around 2000/1 with x9 straight? winners.

fiLo3Xr.png

Only did 7 (from8) fold, along with various additional low-stake 5000/1 arrays in the WGC-Bridgestone & 6pl GW tommorow.
    But maybe like jacool above, the long-term strategy is our EM-lotto systems (5pts, aiming for 5ball 1m).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Sky have a bit of a exploit on their Dogs pages, 3pl (EPl) avail for just 6 in the field.

Saw these lads on one of the niche sports satellite channels last week, They'd put the Del Boy Racing types to shame.

fiLo3Xr.png

Only did 7 (from8) fold, along with various additional low-stake 5000/1 arrays in the WGC-Bridgestone & 6pl GW tommorow.
    But maybe like jacool above, the long-term strategy is our EM-lotto systems (5pts, aiming for 5ball 1m).

Could you explain this exploit more please.

jacool wrote: »
    God Bless GAA referees!

Bet of the year

Autochange wrote: »
    +1

fiLo3Xr.png

?

Why hide the stake?

not sure I've seen anyone else here do that

Autochange wrote: »

Not much else to say, crowd the other day put up their x9 daily predictions for the dogs, and they all won.

Didn't get the full nine, just 7-folds from 8 selections (16 lines). But did as e/w (all had place enhancements + Sky's BOG).

The net ROI was @108.68 (107/1). {8/15, 4/7, 11/10, 1/2, 4/5, 13/8, 2/1, 3/1}.

Stake shaded as some will say too much, some say too little and wholly irrelevant anyway it's the odds and the bet completion that's important.

More so, anyone else that did their clean sweep as a win only 1,837/1 (9-folder).

Stake shaded as some will say too much, some say too little and wholly irrelevant anyway it's the odds and the bet completion that's important.

odds are hidden also

odds are hidden also

As mentioned above: {8/15, 4/7, 11/10, 1/2, 4/5, 13/8, 2/1, 3/1}.
    1,837/1 (if 9-folder).

f11jZWz.png

• Advertisement

nobody will say anything in this thread to be fair, isn't like that around here as far as I can see, it's the actual odds that mean the most and the actual odds most of us want to see (pic of the bet of course)
    and sure any stake at those odds is a pretty good win to be fair so well done on that bet.

nobody will say anything in this thread to be fair, isn't like that around here as far as I can see, it's the actual odds that mean the most and the actual odds most of us want to see (pic of the bet of course)
    and sure any stake at those odds is a pretty good win to be fair so well done on that bet.

The other key factor, is that the vendor had 3pl in all these races (i.e. 50% the field), which is generous, and possibly an exploit. There is also less variables to be concerned with than in typical Racing.

It's ideal for low-stake e/w Accas (7/8/9-folds) or even a basic L31, with just place-parts would likely reach BEP or small profits.

If factoring in big data, market trends and such, the 50%(pl) could well be more like 80%, and win-parts up to 40% (from 16.6%).

Got the staples out yesterday so was able to drive to town today.The 7 and 8 to 1 winners will aid the healing process

Left a couple of pics out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Unlike you not to post beforehand in Fancies thread

abarkie wrote: »
    Unlike you not to post beforehand in Fancies thread

I have to say that backing those two in PP and Lads was a a bit of luck,it was a notion to see if i could get my still swollen left leg into the car that led me to head into town and when that worked out ok i parked beside PP and Lads offices where i usually go.

Had a look at the racing post and fancied both as ew bets and it was money back if 2nd to the fav in both cases.

I invested €100 --20 ew on each and a tenner ew double,i broke up the bet in lads as they only give back 12.50 on ew bets.

There was not great working out in either of the horses and i had no idea of what i was going to back before i entered the betting shops.

The very nice touch was pure luck and a welcome relief from the painful workout that is demanded to get the best result from a knee replacement and i only aftertimed to show that sometimes we punters do enjoy some good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

There's always one to spoil the nice payout!

cphN6gll.jpggGlv7jZl.jpg

And another!! Feck sake, one placeitis.

8Rl7nh9l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

How's this for a Cursed Image lads?
    35NINA0.png

After 10 mins I'd given up

• Advertisement

Few bob to play with for the weekend

Advertisement