Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Car Crew Sandyford?

• 14-03-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey folks. Thinking of buying a car from these guys. Cant find anything on the Internet about them, good or bad.. anyone ever buy from them? All info appricated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Ronney

bman1,

Ever get any feed back on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Have dealt with them, can pm if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

What car were you looking at?

Truckermal wrote: »
    What car were you looking at?

A few of them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

A few of them

The LS 460?

• Advertisement

Truckermal wrote: »
    The LS 460?

Nope, a couple of Audi's

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Chicago Chick

Sorry to drag up a post that’s a few months old but I was looking at buying a car from The Car Crew and was wondering if they have a good or bad reputation as I can find nothing online. Thanks so much for any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Can I get a pm about them too please? I have seen one or two cars that I would be interested in with them

Hi I would be grateful if you could pm me too if its not too much trouble please and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭newmember2

BDJW wrote: »
    Can I get a pm about them too please? I have seen one or two cars that I would be interested in with them

No wonder there's nothing online with everyone so tight lipped with their PMs. What's the problem with an open discussion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

newmember? wrote: »
    No wonder there's nothing online with everyone so tight lipped with their PMs. What's the problem with an open discussion?

Nothing really. People can feel free to post their feedback here if they have dealt with them.

Generally speaking, if you have a positive review you can work away and post it publically, even if you have a negative review it's usually ok to post but if you feel it may be libellous and could get boards into trouble, please keep it to a pm.

Nothing bad to say about them at all, car was in great condition as described, clean, NCT'd, needed a little bit of attention to paint but that was done in the following days after I viewed it as he had just got it into stock. I didn't end up buying as I changed my mind on what I was going to buy.

With any car you are going to spend a few quid on, go have a look at it, drive it, do a background check on it, get a mechanic to give a pre purchase inspection.....

Thanks for that. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with them. Like you said it’s important to do your own homework and get a check done but it’s nice to hear another point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dasi

Has anyone else dealt with / bought from these guys? What was your experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gekim

Hi. I’d like to get a pm regarding the car crew also. Looking at the Range Rover

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Ditto, looking for any fresh insights good or bad. Please PM if you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Padraig369

Any issues with them? PM is appreciated if more appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 owen247

Hi,
    I'm also looking at a couple of cars here. Anyone with any experience good or bad that won't post here, I'd be grateful if you could drop me a quick PM.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

Hi can anyone let me know about this dealer specifically regarding trade ins and whether you felt you got a good deal or not, thanks Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kodirl

Hi folks, just wondering has any one purchased a car from the car crew in sandyford? Could you please pm me your experience as I am thinking of purchasing from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 michaelk1287

Hi guys,

I'm also interested in any issues as I looking at a Discovery 4 they have at the moment. Any reason why I shouldn't part with what is a considerable sum, for me anyway, of money.

PM if you could please. I'm travelling up from Cork tomorrow to see the jeep.

Thanks Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

My mate bought off them about 3months ago, nothing but praise from him.

Car needed a few bits done before he wanted to collect it and they had it all done very promptly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 michaelk1287

pippip wrote: »
    My mate bought off them about 3months ago, nothing but praise from him.

Car needed a few bits done before he wanted to collect it and they had it all done very promptly.

Good to know, thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 becm

Hi all, sorry now to drag up an old post. V positive reviews online for this crowd but interested to hear more from people - good or bad I just want to make sure I’m eyes open to all! Pm If you’d prefer. Please and thank you!

Advertisement