Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 37 Transfers

• 28-04-2018 6:06pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking Vardy to Giroud for the craic!

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Mahrez out for anyone and probably Barnes to a dgw player. -4 for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Already have 10 DGW's + Salah but might take a -4 just to offload my two leicester players, vardy and chilwell.

I LOVE that Giroud shout. Boy does he love a dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

10.1m between a defender & mid.

Any decent punts in the 4 to 6mil bracket for the DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm not telling ye anything for the next 2 weeks :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I think im going to go for a minus 36 hit. I`ll be particularly targeting underperforming players who let me down during the season and flatter to deceive as a way of teaching them that continuing 2 to 3 pointers are not acceptable and that their inclusion in the misleading Form category is fraudulent .That and Iove a hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Haven't the funds for my beloved DGW hero Giroud but Chelsea players have been toxic for me this season so maybe it's for the best.

Looking at Wood & Robertson out for Austin & Yedlin for a hit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭franglan

Lost the run of myself and instantly brought in salah for erriksen and ground for vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Was thinking of Murray to Jordan Ayew, but Willian is now worrying me that he won't start for the double, so might need to ship him instead, not sure to who though.... maybe tadic for an absolute punt.

franglan wrote: »
    Lost the run of myself and instantly brought in salah for erriksen and ground for vardy

You brought Salah in for eriksen??????? Do you mean the other way around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Willian to Tadic. Was toying with the idea this week but didn't pull the trigger.

Ooooh and maybe a -12 hit while I'm at it to get the full 15 DWG for the BB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Barring injuries I’ll be doing a mega transfer - Alberto Moreno to Kyle Naughton!

This will give me 13 DGwers, Salah and Tomkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Probably Walcott to Arnie or Andre ayew.

Probably Walcott to Arnie or Andre ayew.

I’m thinking Morgan, Dunk and Mahrez to Mawson, Naughton and Andrew Ayew for a -8.

I think Swansea are the team to be buying from.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

klopparama wrote: »
    I’m thinking Morgan, Dunk and Mahrez to Mawson, Naughton and Andrew Ayew for a -8.

I think Swansea are the team to be buying from.

Was Andre ayew up front yesterday. Agree I think Swansea have the motivation and the fixtures.

Was Andre ayew up front yesterday. Agree I think Swansea have the motivation and the fixtures.

Jordan plays on top and Andre plays off him.

I think Andre is a better finisher than his brother.

Might try and get Olsson instead of Naughton.

Depending on how bad the Fernandez injury is then Roberts could be a shout at 4.1m.

A City defender would be nice for the last 3 games but nearly impossible to know if any of them would start all 3 games.

I’d guess Walker has the best chance but he also might take this opportunity to see Laporte as much as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Salah and Firmino out

Kane and Willian in. Nothing better than a willi in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

A City defender would be nice for the last 3 games but nearly impossible to know if any of them would start all 3 games.

I’d guess Walker has the best chance but he also might take this opportunity to see Laporte as much as possible.

Madness not to have 3 of Sane/Sterling/Jesus/KDB. Defenders would just restrict you to two of the others

Islander13 wrote: »

Madness not to have 3 of Sane/Sterling/Jesus/KDB. Defenders would just restrict you to two of the others
    I have sterling Arnie and Kenedy (stupidly ) with doubles
    Salah and zaha with singles . I’d have to sell one of them for a hit to get sane or kdb in .
    Not going to happen when I have Vvd and tarowski with poor Single games . So I’m also looking at a defender or even ederson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Guess Adrian will be staying for the DGW

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Salah and Firmino out

Kane and Willian in. Nothing better than a willi in

Thinking behind getting Willian in? I have him but afraid he won't play much over the double

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Guess Adrian will be staying for the DGW

He was poor enough today. Hart couldnt play today as it was against City. WC coming closer too, so wouldnt be surprised to see Hart finish out the season.

Thinking Salah and Firmino out for Eriksen and Vardy, -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Thinking Salah and Firmino out for Eriksen and Vardy, -4.

Vardy won't score much wearing flip flops

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Walker picking up an injury is a pain, so thinking of the following

Karius, Walker, Romeu, Barnes out
    Hart, Smalling, Sane, Quaner in

Will leave me with

McCarthy
    Smalling, Moses, Dummett
    Sane, Sterling (TC), Eriksen,
    Salah, Zaha
    Auba, Jesus

Hart, Dunk, Lowton, Quaner

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

sheroman01 wrote: »
    He was poor enough today. Hart couldnt play today as it was against City. WC coming closer too, so wouldnt be surprised to see Hart finish out the season.
    He(Adrian) had 4 saves and part of the bonus table (but no bonus) If he played even one of the dgw games :)

Beam me up Scotty.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Vardy won't score much wearing flip flops

I see where you're coming from but He had a certain goal cleared off the line yesterday and they were playing an in-form Palace side and were down to 10 men. He's on 17 goals for the season, he might see 20 goals as a nice landmark ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Salah, Vardy, Rashford. Out
    DSilva, Jesus, Ayew. In.

-4, BB, up to 29 players.

DSilva back to Salah for the last GW then.

• Advertisement

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Salah, Vardy, Rashford. Out
    DSilva, Jesus, Ayew. In.

-4, BB, up to 29 players.

DSilva back to Salah for the last GW then.

I am getting tempted by a bit of Salah hokey pokey myself for either kdb or a spurs mid. I've picked the wrong spurs mid all season though so shud probably go for kdb

Advertisement