Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feedback on solar thermal companies

Options
  • 22-04-2018 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback (by P.M. only please) on Glenergy and Comfort Solutions for solar thermal installation and aftersales service.

If anyone has had a good experience with any other solar thermal installers I'd be interested in feedback on them too (by P.M. too please)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,769 ✭✭✭✭unkel

My solar thermal (40 tube Kingspan Thermomax, 360l highly insulated cylinder) was installed by AEI, accredited Kingspan installers. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Are you allowed to give reviews of companies? I had an awful experience with AEI on a heat recovery system.
    They had to come back to fix really bad work a number of times and I had to explain to them how to set up the system I was paying them to install.
    I'd run a mile from those guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭jfk75

Effects wrote: »
    Are you allowed to give reviews of companies? I had an awful experience with AEI on a heat recovery system.
    They had to come back to fix really bad work a number of times and I had to explain to them how to set up the system I was paying them to install.
    I'd run a mile from those guys.

Hi Effects. How is your AEI system working now, six months on? I'm having similar issues with them currently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Can we keep this thread going for feedback on companies.
    It would help people on knowing who to go with/ or not.

Advertisement