Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I use Marketwatch but there are more up to date ones. Be great if Degiro added real time for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I use Marketwatch but there are more up to date ones. Be great if Degiro added real time for this.

This is real time ( I think)

https://web.tmxmoney.com/pricehistory.php?qm_symbol=HIVE

So it is, thanks.

Tipping 1.36 there, 1m vol already, wonder who is buying these?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

So it is, thanks.

Tipping 1.36 there, 1m vol already, wonder who is buying these?

I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The same guys playing with DPW holding it and Hive are doing the same thing today. It's up 20% there now.

I use trading view, but it's subscription for real time, took it up on a 12mt deal a while ago.

• Advertisement

Holding steady.

DPW bizarrly similar is right.

Nice claw back over night of about 20 - 25% of the losses made over last 2 months...

By right it should rocket up today, $600 ether makes the current share price of $1.35 a joke, if Ether holds for the next next 30 days this will have to be somewhere between $5 and $10
    I'd expect the shorts to start shifting to long positions today could compound the lift off.

Up 7% at open, nearly quarter of a million volume straight away.

Yea good first 10 minutes up nearly 10% and half a million shares...hopefully the day continues like this..

• Advertisement

Short coverings helping no doubt. Confidence restored for now at least.

Would want to see some lovin today or I fear were stuck until next earnings.

1.53 now there so I'd call that loving!

Another 15% and I'm back in the black. ETH price likely doing a lot. When are next earnings?

Would want to see some lovin today or I fear were stuck until next earnings.

Can I ask why you knew / thought this? What's happening today?

Can I ask why you knew / thought this? What's happening today?

Etherums been rising steady, was expecting this to rise since last week, short volume has eased off a lot. If Ether keeps going I expect it to be back somewhere above $4 is the next few weeks or a lot sooner.

Etherums been rising steady, was expecting this to rise since last week, short volume has eased off a lot. If Ether keeps going I expect it to be back somewhere above $4 is the next few weeks or a lot sooner.

If we see 4 I'll be selling half my holding, unless earnings prove interesting reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

4 in the next few weeks? That's roughly 150% increase. Pretty ambitious!

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    4 in the next few weeks? That's roughly 150% increase. Pretty ambitious!

Lifted 3000% last year, then dropped 2000 early this year%, 150% isn't much in the grand scheme it's done 50%+ in the last maybe 10 days...I think it'll break $2 Monday if things continue.
    There's nothing to hold it back now all the dilution is more or less passed.
    Some resistance at $3.19 but plain sailing after that depending on the bitcoin.

Hopefully see another bump today with ETH up another 10% since last Close. That was some volume on Friday too.

• Advertisement

Hopefully see another bump today with ETH up another 10% since last Close. That was some volume on Friday too.

Yea put all the markets together and was touching 6 million, more traded than Tesla for the day..

ETH up again, essentially free money for HIVE surely.

What exchange is Ethereum on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

What exchange is Ethereum on?

You'd be hard-pressed to find an exchange it isn't on.
    Kraken & Coinbase if you're looking to buy with cash.

Can't understand if we don't have lift off shortly, it looks locked and loaded, when Ether was about $300 back at the start of November Hive nearly hit $7, now Ether $680 and were at $1.57.

Here's Ether over Hive (ether is the darker candles)

Capture.jpg

We should be at a minimum $3.50 now at the very least.

ETH has increased 90% in 3 weeks to the day. So far HIVE has increased 40% or so in the same period. Odd they are not more tightly correlated.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭greenfield21

ETH has increased 90% in 3 weeks to the day. So far HIVE has increased 40% or so in the same period. Odd they are not more tightly correlated.

Gap up to $2.35 today going by that. Wouldn't surprise me.

2 or 3 more days of these types of gains and I'm back to break even on Hive.

• Advertisement

2 or 3 more days of these types of gains and I'm back to break even on Hive.

Are you going to hodl then?, think we'll all be putting stop losses in place if we get back in the green and have some great profits shorting it if the bitcoin turns again:)
    It's certainly been an education playing venture capitalists for a few months. Not much we haven't learned from Hive when it comes to trading.

Advertisement