Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ERCC SF: Racing 92 vs Munster; Sun 22nd April 3:15pm; BT Sport 3

• 22-04-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

Racing 92:
    Dupichot; Thomas, Vakatawa, Chavancy, Andreu; Lambie, Machenaud;
    Ben Arous, Chat, Gomes Sa, Ryan, Nakarawa, Lauret, Le Roux, Nyanga

Replacements: Szarzewski, Kakovin, Afatia, Claassen, Chouzenoux, Iribaren, Carter, Rokocoko

Munster:
    Conway; Earls, Arnold, Scannell, Wootton; Keatley, Murray;
    Kilcoyne, Scannell, Archer, Kleyn, Holland, O'Mahony (capt), O'Donoghue, Stander

Replacements: R Marshall, J Cronin, J Ryan, Grobler, Copeland, Hart, Hanrahan, Zebo

Munster aim to reach their first European final since their victory against Toulouse in 2008. Racing 92 look to claim their first European title, their best achievement having been losing finalists in 2016. We return to the scene of one of their greatest European matches ever: Clermont vs Leinster in 2012. Let's hope for a similar classic with an Irish victory!

0-stade-chaban-delmas.png

Stade Chaban-Delmas, Bordeaux

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I was wondering where you were! About time... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Munster by 3 for me. Racing on their day are super but those days aren't as consistent as they would like. Could see it following the Toulon game where munster hang in and begin to grind them down

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Best of luck today lads, this Leinster House hold will be cheering for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Munster by 3 for me. Racing on their day are super but those days aren't as consistent as they would like. Could see it following the Toulon game where munster hang in and begin to grind them down

I'm not really sure Munster did grind Toulon down tbh. They scored two of the most non-reproducible tries you'll see in the competition. Both very well taken obviously but both a little bit freakish.

Having said that I think they'll win today. The team has something about it at the moment, lot of doggedness, the injuries haven't halted them at all, Murray is just so good that he can elevate the team a bit by himself too. I think we get carried away rating our own players but he must be in the conversation for best player in the world at the current moment.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

pc7 wrote: »

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

pc7 wrote: »

Ours too! Best of luck guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

I'm not really sure Munster did grind Toulon down tbh. They scored two of the most non-reproducible tries you'll see in the competition. Both very well taken obviously but both a little bit freakish.

Having said that I think they'll win today. The team has something about it at the moment, lot of doggedness, the injuries haven't halted them at all, Murray is just so good that he can elevate the team a bit by himself too. I think we get carried away rating our own players but he must be in the conversation for best player in the world at the current moment.

Yeah probably right. Was more relating it to clinging in when they could have been out of sight early on. Doggedness is the right word for it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭budhabob

Hoping it doesnt come to this, but how long generally before the games are on YouTube?

Edit: Nevermind, got eirsport working ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,984 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Just thinking back to the away match at the U Arena and how it was really imo, one that got away from Munster. If Munster can eliminate the errors that held them back in that match, I think they can win this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

Can anyone PM me a link to watch this match please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/get-bt-sport-on-sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭qm1bv4p8i92aoj

Aw jeez..... kick off already

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Watching on a stream in a pub

If it breaks down all hell is breaking lose

Come on Munster

• Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

****in BT sports

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Sounds like some atmosphere!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Thats some noise from the Munster fans!

Stheno wrote: »
    Thats some noise from the Munster fans!

Phenomenal

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭anais

Me too please!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The French directors are ruining things with their replays.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭fire_man

can you PM a stream please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Munster are losing the collisions

Racing try came from the speed of ball they're getting.

Way too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Awful start. Racing look physically superior.

Easy missed tackle from Wooton, going high on Tomas.

Very poor by wooton, racing have had the far better start

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Keatley you bottler

Jesus, Keatley

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Keatley. That is unforgivable after a great win from CJ.

• Advertisement

Absolutely no need to keatley to try and stick it to the corner flag.

Advertisement