Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

• 21-04-2018 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭

Operation Kane back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ah crap I'm back to limited transfers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Team just reverted back after its Free Hit, might even bank it for GW37, and operation get rid of Rashford.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Holebas to a Spurs defender...Toby maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Vvd to spurs defender
    Probably salah to son
    And one other move possibly
    Or I may just wait till 37 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

km79 wrote: »
    Vvd to spurs defender
    Probably salah to son
    And one other move possibly
    Or I may just wait till 37 for it

I wouldn’t be selling Liverpool players. After that sh1tshow today, they will have to go fairly strong next week.

• Advertisement

Benimar wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be selling Liverpool players. After that sh1tshow today, they will have to go fairly strong next week.

They might go strong but their mind will be in Europe as it was today
    I captained Salah out of fear today
    For the last 3 weeks I'm going for it

If stoke manage to get a win this weekend they will most certainly have more to play for
    Selling VVD at this stage is a no brainer anyway
    That's absolutely happening

They might go strong but their mind will be in Europe as it was today
    I captained Salah out of fear today
    For the last 3 weeks I'm going for it

If stoke manage to get a win this weekend they will most certainly have more to play for
    Selling VVD at this stage is a no brainer anyway
    That's absolutely happening

Klopp was furious after the game. I don’t see them worrying about Europe next Saturday by the time he’s finished with them!

I picked a WC around being able to bench Salah next week. He is 100% playing now, Liverpool can’t afford any more screw ups.

Klopp was furious after the game. I don’t see them worrying about Europe next Saturday by the time he’s finished with them!

I picked a WC around being able to bench Salah next week. He is 100% playing now, Liverpool can’t afford any more screw ups.

As long as the pitch is watered it should not be a problem .
    Oh and he doesnt play klavan. As soon as I seen himself and Moreno starting I was hoping for VVd attacking points

Holebas to a Spurs defender...Toby maybe.

On bench today
    He is defo getting the Kyle walker treatment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I'd forgotten what my regular team looked like following the FH. Decent fixtures all round so could bank, or try get some City coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Always planned to bank here, but I'll have to reassess after these games. Might need City coverage and might need to get rid of Mahrez.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I want to BB next week so hopefully no injuries and news that salah starts and then I'll do Bauer to a Burnley def.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,809 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Probably 3 Spurs in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

CSF wrote:
    Probably 3 Spurs in

I'm getting rid of my 3 spurs. V poor the last 3 or 4 games. Players look knackered, as they have done at the tail end of the last 2 seasons. Watford at Wembley next Monday night is the only thing holding me back at the moment.

I'm getting rid of my 3 spurs. V poor the last 3 or 4 games. Players look knackered, as they have done at the tail end of the last 2 seasons. Watford at Wembley next Monday night is the only thing holding me back at the moment.

I’m havinb second thoughts about salah to any of them now too
    In fact I’m having second thoughts about taking 16/20 pts worth of hits for B.B. 37 at all now
    Not sure it will pay it back
    Lot of thinking to do

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Rom & Mahrez out for Eriksen & Kane. Hope I still have the funds

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I had planned to bank, but now I'm going to make a couple of moves to cash in on possible rises/fallers and get some dgw's in that I intend to play

So Ake comes out
    Mawson comes in.

Goal threat and deliberately missed a chance today, hopefully to save himself for the upcoming double ;)

I should use my FT on Lacazette to Kane, but Kane looks like a pubs league player at the moment.

I’ll hold off till later in the week and see if there is any updates - I’m convinced he’s injured still.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I should use my FT on Lacazette to Kane, but Kane looks like a pubs league player at the moment.

I’ll hold off till later in the week and see if there is any updates - I’m convinced he’s injured still.

He has been poor alright. His one saving grace is that they play Watford Monday night, so there's time for him to rest up, if needs be

manual_man wrote: »
    He has been poor alright. His one saving grace is that they play Watford Monday night, so there's time for him to rest up, if needs be

Didn't realise it was Monday night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Was considering selling Salah to enable Kane but Mo will probably start v Stoke now that Liverpool still need points to secure top 4?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Why are people bringing in Kane. Honest question.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Fear

And he is one of the few guaranteed starters of the forward big hitters

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bank it, and keep Salah but have no City. Or take a hit, and have two City but no Salah.

Already have my three Spurs players.

It's pure fear. Nothing he has done recently warrants it - one goal in his last 4 PL starts, 1 double digit score since GW20 and a terrible performance in the cup SF.

However, he has been earmarked by many as the standout TC option in GW37. For someone like me, who has a small lead in my ML, it would be a purely defensive move.

If this was GW26 rather than 36, I wouldn't touch Kane at the moment.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Bank it, and keep Salah but have no City. Or take a hit, and have two City but no Salah.

Already have my three Spurs players.

I think Salah starts, and if he does I want him at home to Stoke.

Unless you plan to brink in Sane, there isn't a guarantee your new City player will start.

3 home games in 4 over 3 gameweeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

3 home games in 4 over 3 gameweeks

And the away game is West Brom.

Kane doesn't look right but 9 days between the FA Cup and Watford match. Also, Chelsea could be two points behind Spurs come Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Deise Vu wrote: »
    And the away game is West Brom.

Kane doesn't look right but 9 days between the FA Cup and Watford match. Also, Chelsea could be two points behind Spurs come Monday.

Yes but Spurs have this mental block when the pressure comes on to fold. They were flying at the end of last year when they had nothing to play for. In title races, FA Cup games, Champions League knockouts they inevitably folded. If Spurs are only 2 points ahead they could very easily get the jitters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,634 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mahrez to Sterling atm

Advertisement