Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to play free hot chip

• 11-04-2018 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

I am going to play the free hit this week but its just occurred to me that the best way to play it is to make your free transfer of a player you don’t want this week but want for the rest of the season? But complete that transfer normally and when complete play the free hit. That way you are buying a free transfer no? Because its highly unlikely I get two free transfers next week after doing the free hit this week?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Dots1982 wrote: »
    I am going to play the free hit this week but its just occurred to me that the best way to play it is to make your free transfer of a player you don’t want this week but want for the rest of the season? But complete that transfer normally and when complete play the free hit. That way you are buying a free transfer no? Because its highly unlikely I get two free transfers next week after doing the free hit this week?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

F1ngers wrote: »

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

Didn’t see answer there..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

The answer to this entire thread is no

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Didn’t see answer there..

It's there, I wouldn't have linked if it wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

km79 wrote: »

Ah right, felt like a good idea for 10 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'd definitely let it cool down first.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

The lad who makes the same 'jokes' every week should add this to his repertoire for next season - it's my favourite running joke on here :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

Markx wrote: »
    The lad who makes the same 'jokes' every week should add this to his repertoire for next season - it's my favourite running joke on here :)

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

COH wrote: »
    Madness

Suggs (TC)

• Advertisement

I’m using it to bring in Dejan Lovren and will TC and play B.B.
    can’t beleive nobody has thought of this before .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now.

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

km79 wrote:

To be fair to Dots the name of the chip is confusing, it's not free as it costs you a transfer.

They should have called it the "wild card your team for 1 week but it will cost you a transfer next week" chip to avoid all these silly questions and while they're at it they should rename the triple captain to the "one and a half times your normal captains score" chip!

In between two buttered slices of Brennans sliced loaf with a touch of salt and a dash of ketchup.

Would also be better to use a decent handful rather than just one hot chip. Fat chips are better too. Skinny fries are useless for this particular delicacy.

klopparama wrote: »
    In between two buttered slices of Brennans sliced loaf with a touch of salt and a dash of ketchup.

Would also be better to use a decent handful rather than just one hot chip. Fat chips are better too. Skinny fries are useless for this particular delicacy.

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Over and over and over and over and over

Advertisement