Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Good Fight (Good Wife Spin-off)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Great fun that episode!
    A bit more edgy than the good wife could ever be.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Has anyone else noticed the change in costumes?
    Much bolder outfits.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Addle wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the change in costumes?
    Much bolder outfits.

For which characters? Can't say I have.

Love everything about this show, really look forward to my Sunday fix :D

All the females characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

The wardrobe is fab, but I thought that about the good wife too. Oh to have any of those outfits...a girl can dream!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Just catching up now, loving the show . Great female characters, Diane, Luca, Marissa

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This has gotten so much better now that Maia and her story have been knocked down to a supporting role.

This week's episode was so good and keeps so many storylines going on and all really strong.

Lucca & Marissa are awesome.

And Dinae tripping about Trump having sex every episode is also so good.
    Great episode this week, this season has been fantastic so far imo even better than the first, I think Maia is a lot less painful as a supporting character.
    Really liked Colins mum too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

The wardrobe is fab, but I thought that about the good wife too. Oh to have any of those outfits...a girl can dream!

The good wife had such gorgeous structured outfits. Everything was just spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

neonsofa wrote: »
    The good wife had such gorgeous structured outfits. Everything was just spot on
    Especially Diane's neck wear :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Lucca overshadowed Alicia when she appeared in Good Wife, and the same has happened with Good Fight; she has bags more charisma & magnetism than Maia certainly, and glad to see the writers have realised this. Of course, Maia was kinda the lead-on character in this show so it's a bit odd to see her being slowly pushed out to the fringe. Hard to see what the point of her now is.

Another really good episode this week, even if there wasn't quite as much Elsbeth Tascioni as I was hoping for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Whats going on with the pair riding in the building across the way??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

That is only in Diane's drug addled mind.

Really? How'd I miss that!

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Another cracker of an episode. Also, does anyone else love the opening credits?

Am I missing some symbolism with the ott dramatics?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Yep..one of the best episodes yet. Laughed quite a lot during that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Enjoyed that episode.
    Entertaining, and a little bit subversive. :)

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 28,362 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Also, does anyone else love the opening credits?

Have they changed the sequence since Series 1? They used to start with the credits/music/explosions, which is almost unusual these days. Most dramas seem to start out with an intro segment and then play the credits. But they went against the trend, with the credits/music first, which I thought was fairly brave.

But this season, they've switched it around, so they have an intro segment followed by the music/credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,117 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Also, does anyone else love the opening credits?
    I don't. It's about 90 seconds too long for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

This weeks episode might be my favorite of the whole two seasons so far.

Really top quality in so many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

It was great fun seeing three old The West Wing characters in the one show. Alan Alda played Senator Arnold Vinick and we also had both the Vice Presidents together in the same lift.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Very good episode. Marisa is just class.

Ah The Golden Shower lol :)

Have they changed the sequence since Series 1? They used to start with the credits/music/explosions, which is almost unusual these days. Most dramas seem to start out with an intro segment and then play the credits. But they went against the trend, with the credits/music first, which I thought was fairly brave.

But this season, they've switched it around, so they have an intro segment followed by the music/credits.

And funnily enough, they seem to have switched back now (Democrat party audition episode - More4 timing) to having the credits right at the very start, like series 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Lemond Bishop?

Holy FCUK :eek:

• Advertisement

DMcL1971 wrote: »
    It was great fun seeing three old The West Wing characters in the one show. Alan Alda played Senator Arnold Vinick and we also had both the Vice Presidents together in the same lift.
    I honestly never noticed Gary Cole in the West Wing, or else I had completely forgotten. Who's the 3rd WW character?

Advertisement