Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Casual mixed basketball Tues 8pm to 9pm

• 27-03-2018 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Myself and a few friends (5/6 of us) are starting a game of basketball as per title, Tuesday evenings 8pm to 9pm in the Cill Barra sports complex. Friend is working there so €3.50 a head for the hour.

Mixed male and female group so all welcome. We're not complete beginners but no where near experts either.

Any questions or if you want more details, comment below or send a pm. Hoping to make it a regular thing if we get enough interest. Had 6 there tonight and it was good craic.

Sure what else would ya be doing?!?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Hey i'd love to go to this, have been saying for years i'd love to get back into basketball. Played a lot when I was younger but will be pretty damn rusty. I'll PM you on my mobile number there if you want to shoot me a text or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kmagic

Cool. PM sent.

Anyone else interested?

Had a good run out last week, 8 players. Anyone else for this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Youredeadright

Yeah, I'd be keen. You need details by PM?

• Advertisement

PM sent.

Probably have enough players for now. Anyone else interested can pm and I'll let you know if a space opens up.

Anyone else interested in this? We had a good run for the last 6 months or so but a few players are gone back playing other sports for the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Is it on tomorrow? Might call down if you are still looking for people...

Thanks

Looks like it's going ahead alright, I'll send you a PM.

Advertisement