Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WIT Arena Gym

• 16-08-2017 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

Im looking at gyms around town and the wit looks good anyone here a member,whats it like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

never been a member but it sounds like a fantastic facility. id recommend using a few pay as you use gyms first before committing to a membership anywhere

Sorry to bump this but does anyone know if there is a steam room or saunda in this gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Sorry to bump this but does anyone know if there is a steam room or saunda in this gym?

Neither unfortunately.

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Are the dressing rooms at leaset roomy?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭amber69

Are the dressing rooms at leaset roomy?

Very much so. Very clean and modern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Been a member just over a month and must say I've been pleasantly surprised by the place. Not the biggest in terms of the gym itself but has pretty much all you need and is rarely overly busy.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭NaNaNa1

On my second year's membership out there and wouldn't go elsewhere! It's always clean, classes are excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful (unline some other gyms here!) It gets a tiny bit busy at certain times during the college terms and when there are matches/events on parking can be mad but overall I'd personally prefer it to Kingfisher/Goldstone where I was before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭taytobreath

do u need to pay for parking there?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

do u need to pay for parking there?

Not as a member. Or if you don't mind walking from the green way car park.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭brickysession

If only they had a pool

• Advertisement
Advertisement