Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tether has released full audit of accounts after months of waiting

• 01-04-2018 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭

Of course they haven't! April fools!

The day the truth of that scam is exposed, there will be quite a number of fools left hodling their magic coins though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Of course they haven't! April fools!

The day the truth of that scam is exposed, there will be quite a number of fools left hodling their magic coins though!

Haha, good man Paddy! You had me fooled there for a minute. Tether releasing audited accounts would be a miracle like the resurrection of JC. Will be a bloodbath when the tether/bitfinex thing blows up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Pretty sure these 2 accounts are the same person

Edit: which makes it even funnier that they are laughing at their own joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Pretty sure these 2 accounts are the same person

Edit: which makes it even funnier that they are laughing at their own joke

Said the exact same thing to myself yesterday.
    Lost all credibility imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Like most of the conclusions people here have jumped to, you are wrong.

Thought it was a very good April Fool joke and did have a laugh at my own joke though.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Like most of the conclusions people here have jumped to, you are wrong.

Thought it was a very good April Fool joke and did have a laugh at my own joke though.

Ok, Johnny :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

manu2009 wrote: »
    Ok, Johnny :pac:

Run along. Good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I categorically deny that I’m PPL. I’m sure a moderator will be able to verify same. Paddy strikes me as the sort who knows which way to put on his slacks in the morning though, and that’s not something you could say about everyone around here. Being sceptical about cryptocurrency isn’t some weird anomaly. Deep down I’d say most of you are starting to realise the same - that the whole scene is full of shysters, conmen, scams, and fraud. And that hodl was an extremely silly ‘investment strategy’ to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Deep down I’d say most of you are starting to realise the same - that the whole scene is full of shysters, conmen, scams, and fraud. And that hodl was an extremely silly ‘investment strategy’ to make.

I wouldn't say that's the case at all, most people are smart enough to do their own research and avoid such scams. They have been more frequent over the last few months but they still will never undermine the technology and innovation that's come from the space.

On the HODL strategy, who knows, its easy to say that now while the price of BTC has dropped from 20k to 6.5k but nobody can say that it's the right or wrong decision as it could easily go higher again.

Advertisement