Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which thread for Mt Cranium?

• 18-03-2018 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭

Farmer here....finding it hard to find Mt Cranium forecast ....which thread is it under or has it a separate sticky?.....thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Speak Now

First sticky thread on page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

jArgHA wrote: »

Link would not open....looked in the sticky and don’t see Mt Craniums usual forecast that covers for four or five days ahead?
    Just little updates about the snow situation?.....
    Where did you see that ‘latest forecast’.....and is it the comprehensive one,

Sorry for all the questions:).....thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The first thread, the stickied one, covers the next few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

thats an issue with the touch site. click on "legacy site" at the very bottom of the page and you will see the thread. happens to me too sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭matc66

Stickied thread doesn't show up on the app for me. I just go on the mobile website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thanks a million everyone....I use iPhone to access Boards.ie so had to go to the ‘legacy site’ as suggested to find forecast.
    Is there anyway that I can get to the ‘old’ or legacy site from a start on Board.ie?

Used to be sent straight to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks a million everyone....I use iPhone to access Boards.ie so had to go to the ‘legacy site’ as suggested to find forecast.
    Is there anyway that I can get to the ‘old’ or legacy site from a start on Board.ie?

Used to be sent straight to it.
    Touch.boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

On the top of the touch site if you hit "subforums", then MT's forecast thread is in there

yiUxoLV.png?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

matc66 wrote: »
    Stickied thread doesn't show up on the app for me. I just go on the mobile website.

There's an app?!?

Advertisement