Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Caseymi wrote:
    I was wondering can anyone point me in the direction of large bottles of e-juice (100ml+), I know it's a real first world problem but I much prefer having a large bottle in the car as opposed to 10 or 30 ml bottles.

Esmokeireland do a range of juice called Game of Clouds which is 100ml including 2 nic shots. It's also a very good juice and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Caseymi

Esmokeireland do a range of juice called Game of Clouds which is 100ml including 2 nic shots. It's also a very good juice and reasonably priced.

thanks, ill check em out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Caseymi wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering can anyone point me in the direction of large bottles of e-juice (100ml+), I know it's a real first world problem but I much prefer having a large bottle in the car as opposed to 10 or 30 ml bottles.

vapegoo in uk do some pretty nice 120ml bottles. Cheaper when you buy more bottles, very reasonable. Nice flavours.
    Vapegoo definitely need to steep though, peanutbutter and strawberry jam flavour surprisingly needs 2 to 3 weeks i find to get the best out of it. Razzleberry is very nice, could do with a few days to a week of steeping.

e-shop and thebestshop do 120ml bottles from Arkansas liquids. Very weak flavour though and these give me an itchy throat.

There are a few more in UK but cant remember them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Afternoon all. Been away from here for a while but still vaping away.

Got an email from ivape...

25% off eliquid   

Starts Thursday 01/03/2018 ends
    Sunday Midnight 04/03/2018.

COUPON CODE: SNOWEDIN

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Vapewild doing 20% as well, think the code is SNOWDAY20, it's on the site anyway. Also they now finally have paypal working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Berch

Hi there, I usually buy these KANGER SOCC SINGLE COIL REPLACEMENT HEAD from the best shop.eu. They have been out of stock for a while now in the 1.8 versions, anyone got any ideas of where to get these online please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Berch wrote: »
    Hi there, I usually buy these KANGER SOCC SINGLE COIL REPLACEMENT HEAD from the best shop.eu. They have been out of stock for a while now in the 1.8 versions, anyone got any ideas of where to get these online please?

Amazon?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/258-0570783-9128002?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kangertech+coils

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭FaganJr

Caseymi wrote: »
    Hi,

These guys wont be beaten and have up to 1000ml bottles
    Hundreds of flavours
    Loyalty club
    Facebook page with discounts for members

www.vapedomain.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Anyone have a good place to get some Sony VTC 6 batteries that dosen't charge through the roof?

Venom wrote: »
    Anyone have a good place to get some Sony VTC 6 batteries that dosen't charge through the roof?

I got some from NKON.NL a few weeks ago. €5 each and postage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Venom wrote: »

Venom 18650.uk

I've bought from them twice with no issues. Flat 4 postage fee. There's also a 5% discount code on line too. They were recommended to me by a UK vaping site and I'd recommend them

Code ilovepotv

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Cheers guys.

Wen't with Nikon.nl as price was just to good to pass. €33.25 for 4 VTC6's is an absolute steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

15% off everything for Paddy's Weekend....code is "Grand Slam"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

15% off everything for Paddy's Weekend....code is "Grand Slam"

Where!!!!

moleyv wrote: »
    Where!!!!

iVape

moleyv wrote: »
    Where!!!!

Here's the link.....https://www.ivape.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Just a heads up, Fasttech are doing a site wide discount for Paddy's day.
    Enter SHAMROCK into have coupon box at checkout to get 10% off.
    Its good until early hours Sunday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Where can I get LG HG2s or similar and a good nitecore 2 bay charger in Ireland? Tried Amazon but they won't send them to parcel motel.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

EGriff wrote: »
    Where can I get LG HG2s or similar and a good nitecore 2 bay charger in Ireland? Tried Amazon but they won't send them to parcel motel.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/

they are based in ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

jonnycivic wrote: »
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/

they are based in ireland :)

They're very low on stock, they only have 2100mah Sonys. Are efag.ie any good? Never used them before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

EGriff wrote:
    They're very low on stock, they only have 2100mah Sonys. Are efag.ie any good? Never used them before.

Efag are excellent, code boards for 10 per cent discount.

Just another one.. Fasttech have a long running discount code that is still active after several months. I just put in an order and it is still valid.
    The code is LIVIN5. Usual process- just put it into the have coupon code box on checkout. Its only 5%, but hey its better than a kick in the proverbials!

judas1369 wrote: »
    Just another one.. Fasttech have a long running discount code that is still active after several months. I just put in an order and it is still valid.
    The code is LIVIN5. Usual process- just put it into the have coupon code box on checkout. Its only 5%, but hey its better than a kick in the proverbials!

Thanks Judas,code is still working,it paid for the Ireland Express shipping,just bought an 8ml Authentic Smoktech SMOK TFV12 Prince....

I'll just leave this here... Fasttech site wide code, 10% off using code BUNNY.
    Its good from March 30th until April 2nd. Happy Easter!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Long time since I posted in here - back on the fags :(

Anyway, 25 % discount code for T juice with the code EGGCELLENT. Valid until midnight tomorrow. Max of 4 concentrates & 15 bottles of premix.

http://www.t-juice.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Johnnywaters

trixiebust wrote: »
    Long time since I posted in here - back on the fags :(

Anyway, 25 % discount code for T juice with the code EGGCELLENT. Valid until midnight tomorrow. Max of 4 concentrates & 15 bottles of premix.

What site is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Johnnywaters

Is there anywhere to get cheap juice delivered fast?

Does vapewild do any 50% off code these days?

Thanks

What site is this?

Edited post with link there. Might be of use to someone!

Thanks

Copied from another email I got....
    We are offering you a one-time use coupon good for 15% off your entire purchase! Just fill up your cart and use code IRELAND15 to take advantage of this deal. Coupon expires on March 31, 2018.

• Advertisement

Thanks

I couldn't get my wallet closed again so I bought a VAPORESSO-SWITCHER-MOD from VapeWild...

15% off hardware this weekend...code is HIPPITYHOP

https://vapewild.eu/mods/?sort=featured&page=2

Advertisement