Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies SIT in-store music

• 11-03-2018 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm just wondering how would you find the music played in Woodies stores online? Most of it is pretty dire I admit but there are a couple of good songs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

email woodies! Your request might just be unusual enough to catch their eye! I expect they use a third party provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

shazam?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Jesus Christ. I was in woodies yesterday and the music was noticeable for being the worst music I have ever heard. It was like a banshee wailing aimlessly in the background.
    I sympathized with the cashier and she threw her eyes to heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Try listening to the lyrics and then googling them.

Use quotation marks on the lyrics that you know are correct and that will search for that phrase only.

Like this "We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Try listening to the lyrics and then googling them.

Use quotation marks on the lyrics that you know are correct and that will search for that phrase only.

Like this "We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I"

Does this constitute a Rickroll?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

A lot of places have the same exact songs you'll hear in Woodies. Having worked in one of those hell holes for years I can assure you that after you've heard each and every song on the playlist over five hundred times one could be forgiven for wondering if you could take your employer to the European Court of Human Rights for brain numbingly repetitive aural torture.

Advertisement