Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 31 Transfers

• 10-03-2018 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

2FT so probably something like:

Pope > Lossl
    Mee > Daniels

Maybe a punty -4 for Kun to someone like Benteke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Adrian to karius

• Registered Users Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Say the fcuking line Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭ Camdyn High Gemstone

Bench boost active

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Free hit activated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭scotchy

Free hit played......no seriously :cool:

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭ Camdyn High Gemstone

scotchy wrote: »
    Free hit played......no seriously :cool:

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Free Hit activated!

Seriously (as well).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

KevIRL wrote:
    Free hit activated

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

KevIRL wrote: »
    Free hit activated

Can't believe this is still funny.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Is anyone getting Dejan Lovren :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

2fts have all my chips left, will probably WC week 32.
    Team for next week is
    GK a.n.other
    Def: Francis, Holgate
    Mid: Richarlison, Choupo, Salah,
    For: Firmino, Wilson.
    Will bring in Mane for KDB and possibly captain him. What to do with the other transfer, I could always bank and WC33 much to ponder.
    I usually hold off and do my transfers later in the week, but tempted to do Mane now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Adrian to Lossl

Will give me potentially 10 players for 31

Lossl
    Holgate Ake Robertson Tomkins
    Milivojevic Salah Walcott
    Firmino King

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Rikand wrote: »
    Adrian to Lossl

Will give me potentially 10 players for 31

Lossl
    Holgate Ake Robertson Tomkins
    Milivojevic Salah Walcott
    Firmino King

you do know Walcott went off with hamstring injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Assuming Shawcross gets his place back and Wilson starts I’ll have 8 and 2 FT
    I’ll use one on a Huddersfield defender most likely and that will be that

I’m hoping those in my league that have FH left will use it next week

Don’t think it will be worth anywhere near as it was worth to me earlier in season

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Considering Kane to King. Would cost me .2 or .3 to get him back but points are more important to me at this stage. Not sure what to do with Depoitre. He'll probably get his usual one point which would be better than nothing but would rather punt on Benteke maybe. Then there's Walcott but there's literally no mid that interests me. Maybe La Parra. Or Choupo if he's playing up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Currently have 7:

----
    VVD Daniels Bauer Zanka
    Salah Walcott ---- ----
    Firmino ----

Thnk I'll bank, nobody else I want, if Walcott doesn't make it, sod it. Don't have the widlcard left so the 2FT will be useful for getting rid of the deadweight, and we'll hopefully know the DGW's by then too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

FH played, this is what I got at the moment, plenty of time to get twitchy before next week:

Butland

PVA Coleman Daniels

Salah Mane Shaqiri Stanislas Zaha

Firmino Wilson

Subs: Lossl Tosun Zanka Baines

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

What are Gomez owners doing? He might get back in after Rashford bagged 2 against TAA?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

After playing your Free Hit chip, at the next deadline your bank balance and squad is restored to as they were at the previous deadline, with any player price changes in the previous gameweek reflected.

Any change to your bank balance whilst the Free Hit chip was active will be lost.
    This is from the FPL Site FAQs.

Right I'm planning to use my FH chip this GW. There's something I'm not getting perfectly clear in these 2 sentences I bolded. They sound opposite to me.

I'm left confused. I own Alonso. If he drops (and he certainly will) this GW, do I lose the £0.1m or not?

Neoulous wrote: »
    After playing your Free Hit chip, at the next deadline your bank balance and squad is restored to as they were at the previous deadline, with any player price changes in the previous gameweek reflected.

Any change to your bank balance whilst the Free Hit chip was active will be lost.

Right I'm planning to use my FH chip this GW. There's something I'm not getting perfectly clear in these 2 sentences I bolded. They sound opposite to me.

I'm left confused. I own Alonso. If he drops (and he certainly will) this GW, do I lose the £0.1m or not?
    You lose .1

• Advertisement

Neoulous wrote: »

You bring in Firmino on your Free Hit and he goes up .2 during the week then you won't get the benefit.

Meanwhile I already have Firmino and for some reason I get rid of him during the Free Hit then I will get the .2 increase.

You see the subtle difference?

You bring in Firmino on your Free Hit and he goes up .2 during the week then you won't get the benefit.

Meanwhile I already have Firmino and for some reason I get rid of him during the Free Hit then I will get the .2 increase.

You see the subtle difference?

you can't get rid of any players during the free hit - if say you transfer a player out now, and then decide to play the FH - that player comes back into your team, as your team goes back to what it was.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    you can't get rid of any players during the free hit - if say you transfer a player out now, and then decide to play the FH - that player comes back into your team, as your team goes back to what it was.

Is that not exactly what I said?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Are there any 4m defenders likely to play next week? For one week only, thanks

Is that not exactly what I said?

Well you can read it that way,

Original I thought you meant that you got rid of him as in, out of your team altogether,

In essence if you play the free hit you can't prevent losing money on players if their value goes down.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Are there any 4m defenders likely to play next week? For one week only, thanks

No unless an injury happens to a first-team player.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Ace2007 wrote: »
    you do know Walcott went off with hamstring injury?

Reports are now saying it's just cramp.

• SkySter wrote: »
    Reports are now saying it's just cramp.

It’s a weird one because it didn’t look like cramp and, from memory, there was no treatment on the pitch that would suggest cramp.

I think it’s fishy. Coming off after 70 minutes with cramp ?

It’s a weird one because it didn’t look like cramp and, from memory, there was no treatment on the pitch that would suggest cramp.

I think it’s fishy. Coming off after 70 minutes with cramp ?

We had this earlier in season with someone . It may have been kane ?
    I was watching game . He clearly tweaked a muscle. Manager said cramp. He was out for a few weeks with a muscle strain .
    This time of season you do not want players with any kind of muscle injury doubt
    Look at sterling .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Brego888

Anyone who hasn't saved their free hit for this week has made a boo-boo

Advertisement