Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My Alfasud 1.3Ti is for sale (and on ebay!)

• 30-05-2006 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

I have recently purchased another Alfasud - this time a series 1 so I have decided to sell my series 3.
    This car is a 1983 1.3Ti with 79,000 miles on the clock. It is in showroom condition inside and out and drives like new.

It requires nothing to be done to it and is ready to take to shows or use on fine days right away. I would love to be able to keep it but I think one Alfasud is enough to own at any given time. If you were thinking of buying an Alfasud and doing it up save yourself all the work and expense - with this car its all there for you already. These cars are only going to increase in value over the next few years.
    Car is currently fitted with the pepperpot alloys as in the first pic. I still have the multispokes if you prefer those wheels on it.
    Price €4,500.

Here are the pics.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement