Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs Wales 24th Feb 2:15

• 24-02-2018 1:39pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No tables just a thread to dicuss the match

Hoping for the win, think it might be tight

And please no more injuries

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

A few line breaks wouldn't go amiss either.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Straight and to the point, I like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Hup 'ow dat!

Sexton & Murray....Aki & Farrell to be the attacking partnerships to win this game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Stheno wrote: »
    No tables just a thread to dicuss the match

Hoping for the win, think it might be tight

And please no more injuries

Well done, Stheno - you have said the most important things in advance of this match - couldn't have put it better myself!

Hoping for a win, but it will be tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Kieran Marmion to score the winning try and celebrate with Luke McGrath's decapitated head post match :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

Couldn't agree more about expecting it to be tight. I'd like to see us continue to move away from Warrenball, run with it in hand a bit... oh and a win would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭visatorro

Any where to stream game??

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Shaun Edwards always walks around like he’s just leaving a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Matt Williams is a caricature of an Australian. G'day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

visatorro wrote: »
    Any where to stream game??

3Player or ITV Hub - ITV aren't geoblocking the games for whatever reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Gatty remarkably affable and complimentary in his pre match interview. I'm still ****ting it.

I saw Joe hugging Rob Howley. It’s an inside job.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭gmurphy70

No ROG on the panel,agh, can't stand Horgan or Williams, Jennings decent though

gmurphy70 wrote: »
    No ROG on the panel,agh, can't stand Horgan or Williams, Jennings decent though

He’s down teaching the New Zealanders how to play

Sitting here watching some bullshít about Spanish soccer and then realise I'm on TV3 +1.

I don't know why, but the nerves just aren't there today. I think we're going to win and look comfortable doing it.

COME. ON. IRELAND.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Venjur wrote: »
    Sitting here watching some bullshít about Spanish soccer and then realise I'm on TV3 +1.

I don't know why, but the nerves just aren't there today. I think we're going to win and look comfortable doing it.

COME. ON. IRELAND.

I know the feeling. Call it cockiness but I just dont feel the same fear I used to before these big matches. Joe bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,410 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

We scraped over a poor enough French team and then hammered the whipping boys while conceding 3 tries. I don't just see where the optimism many people have about our team is coming from especially with so many out.

Wonder how Glin Jecksun will run things today. Could do with some strictness imo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Can’t watch match as I’m stuck in Germany :(. Ireland to win by the tightest of margins.

Ireland by 3

Can’t watch match as I’m stuck in Germany :(. Ireland to win by the tightest of margins.

Ireland by 3

There might be somewhere to watch the match in Germany, there is almost certainly a thread about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I feel a bit ill. Hope we edge it but I think it will be a nail biter. Ireland by 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Chex LeMeneux

Think I saw TV3 with a stat that Ireland have won 3 out of the last 5 meetings? Pretty sure that's all kinds of wrong. Fingers crossed. Good to see a good crowd in early!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Ireland by 3

Estonia is celebrating its 100th anniversary off independence today. There is all kinds of wild celebrations going on outside, free food and booze, live music but i've the curtains closed and the match on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Venjur wrote: »
    Sitting here watching some bullshabout Spanish soccer and then realise I'm on TV3 +1.

COME. ON. IRELAND.

Wish I had your confidence, feel almost sick with nerves about this one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Come on Ireland!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭memorystick

Brutal singers from a country of choirs!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

COME ON IRELAND!!!!

Feck I’m nervous.....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Leavy is the new Ryan! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

21-14

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭touts

chupacabra wrote: »
    Estonia is celebrating its 100th anniversary off independence today.

Didn't Russia own Estonia for most of those 100 years?

(Sorry back on topic now)

Come on Ireland. Show the Estonians and the Welsh what independence really means!!!!!

Advertisement