Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a bottle of Jameson 12yo special reserve.

Options
  • 17-02-2018 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

As title says I’m looking for a bottle of 12yo special reserve, I know it hasn’t been sold in years and any site online it’s sold out! Anyone know where I might find a bottle a d what I might end up paying for one?
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

You'll find some in this FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/472564593089415

I've seen it in some off licences last year, for about 120.
    Not seen it recently though.
    If your travelling keep an eye out, I've seen it in Germany too.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Apollinaris

TheBully wrote: »
    As title says I’m looking for a bottle of 12yo special reserve, I know it hasn’t been sold in years and any site online it’s sold out! Anyone know where I might find a bottle a d what I might end up paying for one?
    Thanks

I have a bottle. It was sold Duty Free a few years back, it is a 1 litre bottle. PM if interested.

I keep hearing from Irish distillers reps that bottles of this can still be found in rural off licences and the odd petrol station, sometimes at the old lower price.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

They can, but very rare to come across them any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Try a few different SuperValu stores, I've found some great buys there.

Advertisement