Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JG G36C Upgrades

• 14-02-2018 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,
    apologies if this has been asked before. trying to find out some info about my sons JG G36C airsoft gun. ive been trying to find out some info online about the right parts to get but still not sure. was reading about upgrading the bushings/bearings/shims. and also hte hop up rubber. not sure what sizes i should be looking for though. 6mm or 7mm bearings? any help would be greatly appreciated as i really dont have a clue what to look for or where to look. thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hi all,
    apologies if this has been asked before. trying to find out some info about my sons JG G36C airsoft gun. ive been trying to find out some info online about the right parts to get but still not sure. was reading about upgrading the bushings/bearings/shims. and also hte hop up rubber. not sure what sizes i should be looking for though. 6mm or 7mm bearings? any help would be greatly appreciated as i really dont have a clue what to look for or where to look. thanks in advance

The first upgrades id be looking at is a new high torque motor ,
    With 13-1 ratio shs gears ,
    New bearings and a cleaning of the gunky Chinese grease used in china made guns ,
    Hop up rubbers ,- there is a few different options from different manufacturers and cheap enough .
    Tight bore barrel would also be an option but a good cleaning of the current barrel with something like brasso will do the world of good
    Most of the suggestions can be found in the likes of hobby airsoft , airsofteire , sgairsoft and online

Depending on budget you should be able to get most of the above for €100-120 give or take a few quid ,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MasterLanger

Thanks for the reply Gatling. Found a SHS Neodymium High Torque Motor (Short) on hobby airsoft. but has an 18-1 ratio

Thanks for the reply Gatling. Found a SHS Neodymium High Torque Motor (Short) on hobby airsoft. but has an 18-1 ratio

That's a great little motor , much better than the stock JG ,
    I'd be looking at 13:1 gears with the new motor you will get a much better trigger response and increased rate of fire

found a set of 13:1 gears on airsofteire for €25. and that above motor is good ya?

found a set of 13:1 gears on airsofteire for €25. and that above motor is good ya?

Yes it is ,

You Will notice a big improvement in performance almost straight away ,
    Give the barrel a good deep clean and your on the way to good set up

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help Gatling. really appreciated

Advertisement