Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Altcoins with the fastest sell to fiat.

• 04-02-2018 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭

Looking in to altcoins, what would be the coin which has the best blockchain structure behind it and backing of exchanges to sell out very quickly at as close to market rate as possible.

Basically what coin could I convert $1 million USD worth of from crypto to fiat in as few transactions / as little time as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

From Kraken, you need to be level 3 verified. then the daily transaction limit is $250k. Best to use Bitcoin itself as its the most tried and tested network plus a 1 million purchase will not move the price. If you use Litcoin you may see a price move for that size of a transaction, same goes for Bitcoin cash and Ethereum

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Shauny2010 wrote: »
    From Kraken, you need to be level 3 verified. then the daily transaction limit is $250k. Best to use Bitcoin itself as its the most tried and tested network plus a 1 million purchase will not move the price. If you use Litcoin you may see a price move for that size of a transaction, same goes for Bitcoin cash and Ethereum

Cheers. If I was to sell 250k of bitcoin, how fast could I expect that transaction to complete and the money be in my account ?

Advertisement