Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 26 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Still debating Sanchez. For a -8 vert, stones and sterling to dummet, Francis and Sanchez . Is that crazy. I just think Sanchez is nailed for a double digit score tomorrow and I want to captain him.

Selling sterling for it is yes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hearing Kenny might start tomorrow instead of Coleman if anyone is thinking of getting rid of Kenny or getting Coleman in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have decided to jump on the Walcott and Wilson train, Mahrez and J Ayew out.
    Issue with me getting Sanchez is that I would have him and Lingard then, as well as having J Ayew who may not play.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Have decided to jump on the Walcott and Wilson train, Mahrez and J Ayew out.
    Issue with me getting Sanchez is that I would have him and Lingard then, as well as having J Ayew who may not play.

Why is Ayew at risk of not playing? He has been one of Swansea's best players in recent months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Looking at Christensen, Arnautovic and Son (reluctant to sell tbh) to Chilwell, Lewis Cook (perma sub) and Sanchez for -4

Would give me:

DDG
    Otamendi, Chilwell, Duffy
    Sanchez (c), Salsh, Sterling, Richarlison (:pac:)
    Kane, Firmino, Wilson

Elliott, Tomkins, Ogbonna, Lewis Cook

Nothing ITB for wiggle room next week though.

What say ye?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭budgemook

Any thoughts on Chilwell for Leicester?

Why is Ayew at risk of not playing? He has been one of Swansea's best players in recent months.

Where is his brother going to play now? - I would have thought Andre would be more likely to be the main goal threat - although I do see he is a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Where is his brother going to play now? - I would have thought Andre would be more likely to be the main goal threat - although I do see he is a doubt

Andre defo won't start tomorrow and when he does it will be behind the striker imo

km79 wrote: »
    Andre defo won't start tomorrow and when he does it will be behind the striker imo

There is also the fact that Jordan - while he scores isn't getting 2/3 goals in a match - unlike Wilson. by going Mahrez to Walcott I have 2m in the bank, and Ayew to Wilson is probably the only jumping out transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Well I no longer own Tadic!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

budgemook wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Chilwell for Leicester?

Went researching Leicester info today - their fans think he's awful and should be dropped/loaned out, while the Independent think he's become their main LB.

Slow day at work

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

It's looking like Mahrez out - Walcott in. Might do Depoitre out - Wilson in for a -4. Might even give Wilson the armband

• Registered Users Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Shedite27 wrote: »

Was just coming here to ask about Chilwell. Since I have nothing urgent I was thinking Naughton or Yedlin to Chilwell. Even frees up a bit of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 12,354 ✭✭✭✭siblers

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Hearing Kenny might start tomorrow instead of Coleman if anyone is thinking of getting rid of Kenny or getting Coleman in.

Where did you hear this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Same as always, his brother plays for Europa in Gibraltar.

Oh my mistake, you don't mean my favourite Ayew brother, Ibrahim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Depoitre and Son to Ayew and KDB (-4) done. Not very confident in it though since Ayew will be benched

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Simpson or Chilwell for Leicester defensive coverage? Or someone else under 4.7? Charlie Daniels?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Spurs' Sanchez to TAA likely with first FT. (Dawson my safe option)

It's a bit risky and maxes me out on Liverpool (Salah and Robertson)

I've a bit more spent than most currently on my 5 defenders (26.8, playing 2 up front) and will field Alonso Jones and Og this week.

Hazard and Lingard to Sanchez and 5M is the only way to get the Chilean for free. I'm pissed off Giroud won't be fit so Hazard likely to play false 9 but I'm still not likely to go for it.

Just seen that the live 3pm game tomorrow is Brighton v West ham - snore fest

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

It's Utd v Huddersfield for me... Nice and legal of course 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

They're all live in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Feck it. It's Theo time. Walcott IN Son OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gammygils wrote: »
    It's looking like Mahrez out - Walcott in. Might do Depoitre out - Wilson in for a -4. Might even give Wilson the armband

I done those moves and got Salah back as part of a -8

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Can do Son and Lingard to Sanchez and Fernandinho.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Rikand wrote: »
    Can do Son and Lingard to Sanchez and Fernandinho.....

I'd say wait. If you had another .2 for Gundogan I'd probably say the same:well perhaps not.
    I've Alli and Lingard. Alexis must prove himself first for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

ElTel wrote: »
    Spurs' Sanchez to TAA likely with first FT. (Dawson my safe option)

It's a bit risky and maxes me out on Liverpool (Salah and Robertson)

I've a bit more spent than most currently on my 5 defenders (26.8, playing 2 up front) and will field Alonso Jones and Og this week.

Hazard and Lingard to Sanchez and 5M is the only way to get the Chilean for free. I'm pissed off Giroud won't be fit so Hazard likely to play false 9 but I'm still not likely to go for it.

I wouldn't get taa for two reasons . 1 he doesn't play enough 2 in gw 31 you will want 2 Liverpool attackers but you will be maxed out on 3 pool players already. If you can get Sanchez for free I'd be all over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Ya TAA a bad idea, I've had him twice at different stages this season. Rarely plays 2 games back to back & what busts says about 31 very important as well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I benched Arnie during the week because I couldn't figure out who to replace him with. Still can't! I'd like to bring in Walcott but I'd have to make a second transfer, so I'm now hovering over:

Arnie & Son out;
    Walcott & Lingard in.

Bit worried about Lingard's place with Alexis, though. I'd love to change that to Martial, but can't afford it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,354 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I benched Arnie during the week because I couldn't figure out who to replace him with. Still can't! I'd like to bring in Walcott but I'd have to make a second transfer, so I'm now hovering over:

Arnie & Son out;
    Walcott & Lingard in.

Bit worried about Lingard's place with Alexis, though. I'd love to change that to Martial, but can't afford it.

I brought Shaqiri in for Arnie, I've my doubts over him picking up much in the way of attacking points though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I did stones to Daniels in the end.

Advertisement