Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March intake

• 30-01-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Head count for March !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elrmcc

Me! The call finally came!!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭RedPool2891

Congratulations folks, enjoy it all and make sure you all have plenty of celebratory drinks this weekend (or this evening if you're that way inclined)!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭recruit099

Everyday until I start. Hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 25 PumpinRon

Looking forward to starting. See you at the induction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cuckoo123

Looking forward to meeting you all too :)

• Advertisement

Anyone got welcome pack yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chucky1011

Nothing yet I’d say today or tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Anotherhopeful

Do you guys reckon they've done calls in one day or do you think there's more to go out for March squad?

Do you guys reckon they've done calls in one day or do you think there's more to go out for March squad?
    I was thinking this the other day usually it’s over a couple of days! Unless there doing a couple of smaller intakes for the last few but who knows lol

They could of been phoning people not on the boards, did you get a call anotherhopeful?

• Advertisement

recruit099 wrote: »
    They could of been phoning people not on the boards, did you get a call anotherhopeful?

No didn't get a call but I've everything clears just waiting... wanted to see other people's thoughts as I doubt they'd be doing more calls now

Chucky1011 wrote: »
    I was thinking this the other day usually it’s over a couple of days! Unless there doing a couple of smaller intakes for the last few but who knows lol

That's a good point I'd Forgot about the smaller squads

Welcome pack arrived !

Yep, pack arrived today.

Do we have to send anything from the pack back ? In my excitement I can’t remember much of what the lady said on the phone lol

Do we have to send anything from the pack back ? In my excitement I can’t remember much of what the lady said on the phone lol
    Yep, there's an acknowledgement form so say that you accept the offer and a declaration that none of your details have changed since vetting & medical. Get that posted out on Monday!

PumpinRon wrote: »
    Yep, there's an acknowledgement form so say that you accept the offer and a declaration that none of your details have changed since vetting & medical. Get that posted out on Monday!
    Cheers! There ready to go!

Does the district allocation form have to go back with the other form we have to send back? The person on the phone didn't mention it as far as I remember.

Ta!

The only thing requested prior to induction is the confirmation form (in bold on the offer letter). I'm bringing everything else to the induction including allocation form.

To the person who PM'd me - I can't reply because you have inbound PMs disabled :-)

Only problem is we now get districts at induction so presumably will need to provide this beforehand in some shape or form? Hmm.

• Advertisement

PumpinRon wrote: »
    The only thing requested prior to induction is the confirmation form (in bold on the offer letter). I'm bringing everything else to the induction including allocation form.

To the person who PM'd me - I can't reply because you have inbound PMs disabled :-)
    I just phoned recruitment to double check and district allocation form has to be sent back with confirmation form, hope that helps!

Brill, thanks!

Phoned them today and they were very nice & explained that we should have been told to send in the allocation form. They said they'd follow up and contact anyone who didn't send in the allocation form.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 scuba lad

What districts are now omitted from the list. Pm me cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Are you not given a choice of all districts??

Goonerdee wrote: »
    Are you not given a choice of all districts??
    No quiet a few unavailable this intake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

At this point they will be filling the least popular districts

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭shanevendrell

Think you's are just a bit unlucky as the January class had all districts available and our February class had pretty much everything available too.

Advertisement