Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wells banana bread beer

Options
  • 02-02-2018 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭

A favourite of mine. Haven't seen it in maybe 8 months, SuperValu used to have it but it disappeared off the shelves. Anyone know a bricks and mortar store you can still get this in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Can't stand the stuff myself so no idea where you'd get it, I have seen it in Tesco before though.

Why not get some home brew equipment and make your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Bogwoppit wrote: »
    Can't stand the stuff myself so no idea where you'd get it, I have seen it in Tesco before though.

Why not get some home brew equipment and make your own?

I don't know how this helps me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Um... possibly you might find it in Tesco, if you can't find it anywhere then try make some?
    Sorry for trying to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Had for sale in The Patriot's Pub in Kilmainham not long back.Not sure whether they still have it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

One of the Londis stores in city centre was selling it off for €1 per bottle a few weeks ago. I think it was just after New Years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

A favourite of mine. Haven't seen it in maybe 8 months, SuperValu used to have it but it disappeared off the shelves. Anyone know a bricks and mortar store you can still get this in?

I've seen it in molloys off licence

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I saw it in Super Valu recently. Unfortunately it was the one in Westport. What branch were you normally getting it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Only place I ever saw it in was Tesco in their 5 for 10 days but they seem to have dialled back on all the English stuff they used to have.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

I think a trip to Newry/Enniskillen is on the cards 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

I have seen this stuff on the shelves of various shops, always wary of buying it. Anyone care to share their thoughts on It?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Try either Lidl or Aldi, I’m sure I’ve seen in one of them at some point, I just can’t think which store it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭laros

Molloys in clonsilla had it in stock last weekend

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Try either Lidl or Aldi, I’m sure I’ve seen in one of them at some point, I just can’t think which store it was.

I've never seen it in my local Aldi anyway

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

GLaDOS wrote: »
    I've never seen it in my local Aldi anyway

It's definitely not in Aldi or Lidl. Only ever seen it in SuperValus that used be superquinns that have a large English selection.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

laros wrote: »
    Molloys in clonsilla had it in stock last weekend

Was there earlier today and they had some in stock.

Advertisement