Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deja Vu..but not really?

• 10-01-2018 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Right so every now and then on TV, or even if i was travelling somewhere in real life. Nowhere special, just a country road or whatever. When I see a particular bend in a road or room in a house on t.v i haven't seen before...i suddenly get a feeling (sort of like Deja Vu) that i have seen it before...then i remember the a dream i have had that took place in this particular area...that i have not seen prior!

Its not a typical Deja Vu experience because, the day after the dream occurs, i can remember it and think nothing of it...then a couple of days/week/months later i see the place and remember the dream!

does anyone else have these experiences? Or did I make any sense at all!!!
    I think its one of things you have to experience to understand what i am trying to say!
    LOLOl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

It's called Deja reve, yeah I get it all the time it's so strange. I've been able to find loads online about it since I found out there is a name for it

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

ahhh never heard of it. I must look it up! cheers!
    I always wanted to look it up but i just never knew what to search!
    Well now i have a name

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Deje reve is French for “Already Dreamed”.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,986 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

It's called Deja reve
    Might have happened. Not sure. "Already dreamed" fuzzy for me. Before or after?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Remembering Deja reve problematic?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,986 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Black Swan wrote: »
    Remembering Deja reve problematic?
    Remembering any dream? Need recall habit established immediately upon waking?

Advertisement