Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ty Segal, Tivoli Theatre, Weds 6 June

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

His new album is so so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Acosta

Got me ticket
    His new album is so so good.

It's good but prefer his self titled album from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Got tickets. I find it hard to keep up with the sheer volume of music he puts out, but I've liked a good bit of his stuff in the past and, at first listen, the new album sounds great to my ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Richard Roma

Was delighted when I saw this.........until I realised it’s the same night as Nick Cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Was delighted when I saw this.........until I realised it’s the same night as Nick Cave.

Bit of consolation for me.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I know, Nick Cave and Patti Smith but having bought a ticket for this when the aforementioned was announced as a sell out, I'm gonna stick to my guns damnit.

Anyone else or just me? Gonna be face melting garage rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

How was this gig?

Face melting garage rock. Great

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Face melting garage rock. Great

Gutted I missed it. He's got yet another album out now. It's another one with White Fence. I love Ty but it's hard work keeping up with his insane output.

Advertisement