Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tramps fighting in Waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

One of them sounds like she’s been sped up.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

real sneaky junior there going in with a few sly kicks while they were on the ground

BTW, I did not understand one word of what was shouted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Who cares what they're saying. Just boil them down into glue.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

BTW, I did not understand one word of what was shouted :D
    Tourists, no doubt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,780 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

some people take sales a little too serious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

Filmed in portrait. Clueless.

What's worse is the small child looking on and people too scared to pull her out of the way for fear of probably being labelled a child abuser or something similar. The whole fight is a microcosm of how shlt our society has become.

Greybottle wrote: »
    Filmed in portrait. Clueless.

What's worse is the small child looking on and people too scared to pull her out of the way for fear of probably being labelled a child abuser or something similar. The whole fight is a microcosm of how shlt our society has become.

in what sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

91wx763 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/dublinirelandnews/videos/1411022945691482/?hc_ref=ARS5oH2ATXcXUGqUyTOFjTLIoTf4teEc7aUsQfQXgClFT0SiZwE9bs-XdWiXPXwEmKs

Not really a good advertisement for the town. 

Aside- good to hear Eamon Keane debating it on the radio. Billy Mac would have hidden behind the lawyers.

Looks terrible for the people and I truly feel sorry for the child having to grow up with these individuals. However, can’t see how it makes Waterford look bad when the same section of society would behave in the same way if not worse in any other city.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Must have been fighting over that cheap Nutella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

"I wanna kick her in the fanny"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I know i should be outraged and its terrible but anyone else find it really funny :D

The only thing id be worried about is its broad daylight in the afternoon in a major shopping area of a city centre and not a single guard around and the barracks is a 5 minute walk away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I know i should be outraged and its terrible but anyone else find it really funny :D

The only thing id be worried about is its broad daylight in the afternoon in a major shopping area of a city centre and not a single guard around and the barracks is a 5 minute walk away!

I cant remember the last time I saw a guard walking around the town, they're a rare sight these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

What did she have in her hand at the start of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

What did she have in her hand at the start of it.

a brolly?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Whatever about these ****in degenerates fighting, but who in the name of **** stands there watching them with a toddler looking on

Whatever about these ****in degenerates fighting, but who in the name of **** stands there watching them with a toddler looking on

shocked and scared people maybe?

The toddlers dad was trying to break the fight up. He walked away in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,614 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Is she using a dildo as an offensive weapon?

It's funny, if this was Dublin, something about the inner city accent would just make this sound way more aggressive or distasteful.

The accent on these women is actually not that offensive to the ears :)

And I'm a north Dub btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Re the guards - Came across a guy brandishing a brick and threatening people one evening in town where the old cinema is on Patrick's street (maybe a 30 second run from the barracks). Rang the barracks and was told someone would be down when they became available.

I went back to my car and stayed for a while waiting on someone and saw them chasing people threatening again about 15 minutes later. Rang the barracks again and was told no one was still available.

Just lucky no one was seriously injured that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

The toddlers dad was trying to break the fight up. He walked away in the end.
    honourable and all but prioritise the childs safety over those toe rags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Video says it happened on sunday but other reports say friday.
    Its always going on outside there have seen it a lot.

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

'expansionary fiscal contraction' once again!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Its their culture im sure! You cant get in the way of that.

Bet there is a call out video on youtube somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Sterilise all of them ..... Dirty degenerates....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

greenspurs wrote: »
    Sterilise all of them ..... Dirty degenerates....

maybe everybody should be sterilised?

No, not everyone.
    Just those that think brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city.
    Sterilise them, and thus prevent them from breeding any offspring to further fuel these 'feuds' or whatever they would call it.

No, not everyone.
    Just those that think brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city.
    Sterilise them, and thus prevent them from breeding any offspring to further fuel these 'feuds' or whatever they would call it.

why not sterilise others? how do we decide who to sterilise, and who not to?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    why not sterilise others? how do we decide who to sterilise, and who not to?

Did you not read the second line onwards of my reply to your last question
    (the same as this question?!?) :confused::rolleyes:

Did you not read the second line onwards of my reply to your last question
    (the same as this question?!?) :confused::rolleyes:

i assume you mean this? 'brawling, pulling hair, and biting is acceptable in broad daylight in the centre of a city'

so this should be 'our' criteria for sterilisation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,568 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

And later they scissored and made up

Advertisement