Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish Ford Owners Club......

• 13-01-2006 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭

...any interest in forming above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Alan G

Tell me more.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

nought to tell yet...just wondered how much interest there would be.....saw your post on olsskool....any news on the 29th april event ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im useless unless told what to do

Interesting. I own nothing as exotic as in your sig but it would be an interesting idea

ronoc wrote:
    Interesting. I own nothing as exotic as in your sig but it would be an interesting idea

very little response to the idea so far.....

ps ALL Fords are exotic.........to me anyway RWD preferably though...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Gar81

yea a ford club would be deadly, i know loads of enthusiast's but most would be computer illiterate, or don't bother with internet, but ur man doyle doing the day in cork is a good start!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I'm up for anything that lets me meet other classic owners,I'll certainly consider going to Cork at easter, maybe a little gathering could be had then for a start.

my error...Cork do is actually the May bank holiday weekend not easter....29/30 april (sat /sun)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭vtiniall

Hi All,

Just want to pick your brains on this one. Knowing that in the UK the MOT have made some huge changes to the Testing.

For here in Ireland, Are the HID Install for cars, here are they going to fail the NCT ?. I have hear if you have the front lens washers on the bumper, the are allowed according to kwikfit.

Im in the process buying HID lights for my Mondeo ST but I wont if they are going to be illegal and will fail the NCT.

Cheers

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

you win the prize for most random post this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Don't you need projector headlights and headlight washers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭blackbox

Isambard wrote: »
    you win the prize for most random post this year

...and the most delayed resurrection - 12 years!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement