Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Davy Fitz at it again

Options
  • 25-01-2018 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Davy Fitzgerald shouts abuse at DCU Management. There's a bit of bad language so be warned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Classy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

He's possibly the first lad in the history of the GAA to ever swear at someone else- I reckon we should have him deported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

He's possibly the first lad in the history of the GAA to ever swear at someone else- I reckon we should have him deported.

I know and like its not as if he has a reputation for this and far worse and shur the poor little snowflake was bullied as a child dont you know :rolleyes:

danganabu wrote: »
    I know and like its not as if he has a reputation for this and far worse and shur the poor little snowflake was bullied as a child dont you know :rolleyes:

The irony of you calling him a snowflake in jest while also making a passive agressive attack on him for swearing is extremely hilarious.

So the thread is- man swears at other man who is also swearing at him?
    I think you need to check who the perma offended snowflakes are

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Hopefully someday every person using a mobile phone will be taught how to use auto rotate and record video properly.

• Advertisement

The irony of you calling him a snowflake in jest while also making a passive agressive attack on him for swearing is extremely hilarious.

So the thread is- man swears at other man who is also swearing at him?
    I think you need to check who the perma offended snowflakes are

A passive agressive attack :eek: are you for real??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Hopefully someday every person using a mobile phone will be taught how to use auto rotate and record video properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

danganabu wrote: »
    A passive agressive attack :eek: are you for real??
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Interestingly there was no comment on Cody being sent to the stand on Saturday.

That was just good manly management dont you know - apologies if this comes across as a passive aggresive attack!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

FRom who ?
    Someone on a thread about Davy Fitz ?!??!? :confused:

Maybe start the thread yourself if it bothers you so much ..... :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

greenspurs wrote: »
    FRom who ?
    Someone on a thread about Davy Fitz ?!??!? :confused:

Maybe start the thread yourself if it bothers you so much ..... :rolleyes:

From the moral outrage brigade .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

lol, stay classy Davey.
    Who is the DCU management?

Glebee wrote: »
    lol, stay classy Davey.
    Who is the DCU management?

Havent seen the video so not sure who was involved with Davy but Eoin Roche is over them as far as I know, was invloved with a good Dublin minor team a few years back, dont know much more about him tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Slipperydodger

The Story behind it is DCU have a few Wexford lads on the team, Davy ran the f**k out of them before playing LIT in Fitzgibbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

That's Clare people for ya a bit mad in head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Gardner

The Story behind it is DCU have a few Wexford lads on the team, Davy ran the f**k out of them before playing LIT in Fitzgibbon.

so davy tried to get one over on them by running the sh!te out of the wexford lads.
    it backfired and i bet ya the DCU fella passed a smart remark at the end of the game and Davy bit solid :pac::pac:

end of story close thread

NEXT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Didn’t see a dedicated Wexford thread, so I thought I’d stick a post in here. Another great win for The Yellowbellies. Making great progress under Fitzy. We won’t be taking Liam off Galway this year (think they will take it back over the Shannon easily enough) but there is some heart and passion back in us after way too long in the wilderness. Didn’t make it down today but heard there was a massive crowd. Can only be good for young lads playing the game. Club scene improving as well i heard.

Go on the Fitz!

Advertisement