Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl Mattress

Options
  • 17-01-2018 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Lidl have a mattress out tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

matt360 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Lidl have a mattress out tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Cheers!

https://www.lidl.ie/en/special-offers.htm?articleId=6345

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Is it memory foam or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Be wary of the sizes. The measurements on the add give a double as 150cm, And king size as 180cm. Whereas the actual sizes for double and king are 135cm and 150cm.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    Is it memory foam or not?

Yeah it's very vague alright!

Be wary of the sizes. The measurements on the add give a double as 150cm, And king size as 180cm. Whereas the actual sizes for double and king are 135cm and 150cm.

Thanks, I noticed that too. Strange..

• Advertisement

Was only for the spare room but I think I'll give it a miss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Now when I go to Lidl for milk in the morning, I'll end up with a feckin' mattress aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Just did a bit googling and Lidl recalled this companies mattresses a couple of years ago for safety concerns. Think i'll be giving them a miss. Sizes are all over the place also.

Advertisement